Old May 18th 09, 10:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio St. Helena Day - QSL's (veries, for the dufus in Glendale)

I received this email today!

Dear All

Many thanks for your letters which were all received. I read them all and it
was good to know that so many of you were out there listening and from all
around the world.

However, I am very pleased to say that all the QSL cards for 2008 have been done
and have left the island on the 8 May 2009. From here they went to Ascension
Island and then to the United Kingdom.

Thanks to those of you in the United Kingdom and Ireland who have e-mail to say
you have received yours.

May I take this opportunity to thank you once again and to say keep it tuned to
Radio St Helena on shortwave 11092.5 USB coming soon!!!

With regards

Gary

Gary Walters
Station Manager
Radio St Helena
Pouncey's
St Pauls
St Helena Island
South Atlantic Ocean
STHL 1ZZ
(via Mike Rohde, NASWA YG)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Veries! dave Shortwave 0 February 1st 09 03:42 PM
MW - QSL's vs. 'veries' dxAce Shortwave 2 November 18th 08 01:58 PM
Radio St. Helena QSL's bpnjensen Shortwave 1 May 3rd 07 09:11 PM
Radio St. Helena QSL's Sky Captain Shortwave 1 May 3rd 07 04:45 AM
Radio St. Helena QSL's dxAce Shortwave 1 April 23rd 07 04:12 PM