Old May 21st 09, 09:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Eduardo continues to shill for HD Radio on Radio-Info - LOL!

"Disease bearing mosquitos and malaria have been erradicated there,
and have been for a loooooooong time. Panama City is as modern as San
Diego or Phoenix! And the broadcasters there don't adopt things
instantly... they wait and watch, which shows why so few in LAtin
America adopted C Quam. But Brazil has hundreds of HD staitons on the
air now!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind...352#msg1054352
Old May 22nd 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 21, 4:13�pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Disease bearing mosquitos and malaria have been erradicated there,
and have been for a loooooooong time. Panama City is as modern as San
Diego or Phoenix! And the broadcasters there don't adopt things
instantly... they wait and watch, which shows why so few in LAtin
America adopted C Quam. But Brazil has hundreds of HD staitons on the
air now!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind....msg1054352#ms....

Eduardo, you claimed on RI that Panama researched IBOC, DAB, and DRM
thoruoghly, but since my blog sits right under iBiquity's site, I
haven't had ONE hit from Panama in the past year. You are again
totally full of crap, and make nothing but unsubstantiated claims!
iBiquity pulled a fast-one on Panama - wait unitl they find out that
it doesn't work - LOL!
Old May 22nd 09, 01:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"PocketRadio" wrote in message
On May 21, 4:13�pm, PocketRadio wrote:
"Disease bearing mosquitos and malaria have been erradicated there,
and have been for a loooooooong time. Panama City is as modern as San
Diego or Phoenix! And the broadcasters there don't adopt things
instantly... they wait and watch, which shows why so few in LAtin
America adopted C Quam. But Brazil has hundreds of HD staitons on the
air now!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind....msg1054352#ms...

Eduardo, you claimed on RI that Panama researched IBOC, DAB, and DRM
thoruoghly, but since my blog sits right under iBiquity's site, I
haven't had ONE hit from Panama in the past year.

Panama is a Spanish speaking nation; it's unlikely anyone there reads
English language lie-and-hate blogs.

Old May 22nd 09, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 21, 8:03�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"PocketRadio" wrote in message

On May 21, 4:13 pm, PocketRadio wrote:

"Disease bearing mosquitos and malaria have been erradicated there,
and have been for a loooooooong time. Panama City is as modern as San
Diego or Phoenix! And the broadcasters there don't adopt things
instantly... they wait and watch, which shows why so few in LAtin
America adopted C Quam. But Brazil has hundreds of HD staitons on the
air now!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind....msg1054352#ms....

Eduardo, you claimed on RI that Panama researched IBOC, DAB, and DRM
thoruoghly, but since my blog sits right under iBiquity's site, I
haven't had ONE hit from Panama in the past year.

Panama is a Spanish speaking nation; it's unlikely anyone there reads
English language lie-and-hate blogs.

I just quote from other sources, such as Radio World, Ramsey, Del
Colliano, oter blogs, etc. No lies. Point is that there have been no
searches for "HD Radio". Got one yesterday from Aruba, for the first
time. So, you telling me that no one in Panama speaks English, and
that has kept 90+ other countries from visiting my blog?
Old May 22nd 09, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

PocketRadio wrote:

[...]

'Eduardo' is always looking for broadcasts in "s p e c i a l S p a n i s h" in
the same format as VOA special English transmissions.

Old May 22nd 09, 12:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 21, 8:03�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"PocketRadio" wrote in message

On May 21, 4:13 pm, PocketRadio wrote:

"Disease bearing mosquitos and malaria have been erradicated there,
and have been for a loooooooong time. Panama City is as modern as San
Diego or Phoenix! And the broadcasters there don't adopt things
instantly... they wait and watch, which shows why so few in LAtin
America adopted C Quam. But Brazil has hundreds of HD staitons on the
air now!"

http://boards.radio-info.com/smf/ind....msg1054352#ms....

Eduardo, you claimed on RI that Panama researched IBOC, DAB, and DRM
thoruoghly, but since my blog sits right under iBiquity's site, I
haven't had ONE hit from Panama in the past year.

Panama is a Spanish speaking nation; it's unlikely anyone there reads
English language lie-and-hate blogs.

Eduardo - check out my Google Analytics Reports:

http://groups.google.com/group/ibiqu...re/files?hl=en

Read'em and weep, ****er - LOL!
Old May 22nd 09, 06:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

'Eduardo' is always looking for broadcasts in "s p e c i a l S p a n i s
h" in
the same format as VOA special English transmissions.

In that I speak Spanish faster than I can speak English, that statement is
absurd.

YOU are absurd, 'Eduardo'!