Old April 12th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?
Old April 12th 08, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
IBOCcrock wrote:

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

Maybe he can't pay his ISP bill.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 12th 08, 02:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message
Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Old April 12th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 11, 9:29�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

All I do is quote other peoples' work - so I guess, that makes them
all liers. Who the Hell is Arnstrong? See, my blog just contains links
to articles, blogs, and studies about the HD Radio farce:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com
Old April 12th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

jw

Old April 12th 08, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

Old April 12th 08, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

All I do is quote other peoples' work - so I guess, that makes them
all liers. Who the Hell is Arnstrong? See, my blog just contains links
to articles, blogs, and studies about the HD Radio farce:

You quote out of context, and generally quote people who are even more
clueless than you.

Major Armstrong invented FM (he did not "discover" it as you said) and he
took his own life as a result of a legal battle with Sarnoff over patents.

Old April 12th 08, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

Actually, David seems like a knowledgeable broadcast professional.
He'd be OK in my book if he didn't shill for IBOC. Even Nixon had his
good points.
Old April 12th 08, 06:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"IBOCcrock" wrote in message

Why haven't we heard from Eduardo, the master IBOC-shill?

I'm just tired of reading your lies, quotes out of context... even a
mangled, really distorted paragraph about Armstrong.

Eduardo, I'm concerned about you. You seem a little down lately -
showing signs of burnout. Radio doesn't seem to be your niche
anymore. I know it's hard to keep putting a positive spin with all
this negativism going on.

I know, I think you need a new job! Have you thought about going into
another business? Maybe selling used cars or something. Let talk.
I'd like to help.

I wouldn't give him a job mopping the floor at McDonald's..

That's because you have ancient, expired ideas about radio. And that is why
I'm with a company that was up 13% in the last quarter of last year when the
industry overall was down 3%.