Old May 23rd 09, 11:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default WLS 890 Chicago - Special Program

WLS 890 Chicago will air "The History of WLS" Monday (Memorial Day - 25 May),
11am to 6pm Central Time (1600-2300 UT)

http://www.wlsam.com//Article.asp?id=1332599

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 23rd 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
WLS 890 Chicago will air "The History of WLS" Monday (Memorial Day - 25 May),
11am to 6pm Central Time (1600-2300 UT)

http://www.wlsam.com//Article.asp?id=1332599

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ironic (and sad) that the former Lord of the Midwest Flamethrowers
chooses to ignore the DX audience and run this during the day, when they
have a small fraction of the coverage that they have at night.
Old May 23rd 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dave" wrote in message
m...
dxAce wrote:
WLS 890 Chicago will air "The History of WLS" Monday (Memorial Day - 25
May),
11am to 6pm Central Time (1600-2300 UT)

http://www.wlsam.com//Article.asp?id=1332599

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ironic (and sad) that the former Lord of the Midwest Flamethrowers chooses
to ignore the DX audience and run this during the day, when they have a
small fraction of the coverage that they have at night.

But they have a potential daytime audience that is three to four times that
of the night audience.

Old May 23rd 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dave" wrote in message
m...
dxAce wrote:
WLS 890 Chicago will air "The History of WLS" Monday (Memorial Day -
25 May),
11am to 6pm Central Time (1600-2300 UT)

http://www.wlsam.com//Article.asp?id=1332599

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Ironic (and sad) that the former Lord of the Midwest Flamethrowers
chooses to ignore the DX audience and run this during the day, when
they have a small fraction of the coverage that they have at night.

But they have a potential daytime audience that is three to four times
that of the night audience.

Zombies (like Steve!)
Old May 23rd 09, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesterday, at the Lowe's store, I saw some 4 stroke gas engine
weedeaters.(those little bitty 2 stroke engines aren't worth a crap!
they are too fickle) I got me an idea.I might check the junk yards or
the lawn mower shops around here for an old lawn more frame, with the
wheels and the handle.I think I can rig up a lawn mower, using one of
those weed eaters and a junk yard auto windshield wiper motor.I think I
can cut my lawn mowing time wayyyyyy down.
cuhulin

Old May 23rd 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Joe is offline

To Those Interested:

If you do not live in the Chicago area and you wish to hear the show,
go he

http://www.wlsam.com/article.asp?id=152352

and click on the "Click Here to LISTEN LIVE" link.

Best,

Joe