Old May 24th 09, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Grundig G4 nightmare

Two days ago I found and bought a used G4. It has a record to digital
card feature which could prove handy.

There was no manual with it, but how hard can it be to figure out?

Well, I've never seen such a badly designed interface anywhere. It
stinks. Even my FRG 5000 is easier to use.

Downloading the manual hasn't helped much. The thing is a waste of
trees. It is badly written, badly presented and confusing, to say the least.

What a waste of time.

On a brighter note, I now see it has been discontinued. They should
discontinue the designers and sales department responsible for this
abomination.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 25th 09, 12:13 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by m II View Post
Downloading the manual hasn't helped much. The thing is a waste of
trees. It is badly written, badly presented and confusing, to say the least.

[/url]
Where did u find the online manual for the G4? I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks
Old August 25th 09, 07:32 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasdontholdem View Post
Where did u find the online manual for the G4? I cannot find it anywhere.

Thanks
I even went to the Grundig website and they don't have that manual. IS the radio that old and out of date?