Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 30th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) MFJ Enterprises Redux.

Yesterday afternoon at about 5:15 PM my MFJ Wide Angle High Beam WiFi
Antenna showed up here via UPS.It is a dinky little thing, measures
about 3 3/4 inches square.
It took em long enough.I ordered that Antenna over three months ago.I
don't know what I am going to do with it.I ordered it only because I
reckon it might come in handy someday.
www.MFJEnterprises.com
cuhulin