Old May 30th 09, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) MFJ Enterprises Redux.

Yesterday afternoon at about 5:15 PM my MFJ Wide Angle High Beam WiFi
Antenna showed up here via UPS.It is a dinky little thing, measures
about 3 3/4 inches square.
It took em long enough.I ordered that Antenna over three months ago.I
don't know what I am going to do with it.I ordered it only because I
reckon it might come in handy someday.
www.MFJEnterprises.com
cuhulin

Old May 30th 09, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

Yesterday afternoon at about 5:15 PM my MFJ Wide Angle High Beam WiFi
Antenna showed up here via UPS.It is a dinky little thing, measures
about 3 3/4 inches square.
It took em long enough.I ordered that Antenna over three months ago.I
don't know what I am going to do with it.I ordered it only because I
reckon it might come in handy someday.
www.MFJEnterprises.com

Sew the antenna to a ball cap and get WIFI wherever you go.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 31st 09, 02:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 18, 7:08 pm, wrote:

This morning I plugged in my phone and I phoned that toll free number 1
800 647 1800 at
www.MFJEnterprises.com

Today makes exactly three weeks since I ordered my MFJ Wide Angle High
Gain Antenna.The lady on the phone said I can expect my Antenna to show
up here in about a week to ten days.

Oh well, I am not in a hurry anyway.I don't know what I will do with the
Antenna when it does get here.
cuhulin

Cancel the order and go he
http://www.radiolabs.com/products/wi...ireless-2.html

On Mar 19, 1:02 pm, wrote:

I much prefer to spend my money here in Mississippi whenever I can, for
thingys I buy.I will not cancel my MFJWiFiAntennaorder.
cuhulin

On May 30, 10:09*am,
wrote:

Yesterday afternoon at about 5:15 PM my MFJ Wide Angle High Beam WiFi
Antenna showed up here via UPS.It is a dinky little thing, measures
about 3 3/4 inches square.
It took em long enough.I ordered that Antenna over three months ago.I
don't know what I am going to do with it.I ordered it only because I
reckon it might come in handy someday.
www.MFJEnterprises.com
cuhulin

So much for spending your money in Mississippi - LOL!
Old May 31st 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Go spend your money some where else then, I don't care.

The old Big Band/Swing era Music, I have always liked that.If you can
get XM 40s on 4 on your tv set, check it out.I listen to it once in a
while on my tv set.
cuhulin