Old February 25th 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default MFJ Enterprises Part 2

This afternoon I called their toll free 1 800 647 1800 number to place
an order for an MFJ-1802 Wide Area High Gain 8dBi (whatever 8dBi means?)
WiFi Antenna $49.95

The sweet lady on the phone said I need to call the number at the High
Gain building 1 800 973 6572
I called that number, the guy told me I can place my order at 1 800 647
1800

I called that number 1 800 647 1800 again.
Another sweet lady on the phone took my order.

MFJ Enterprises, Tighten up every chance you get.
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In
wrote:

whatever 8dBi means?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotropic_radiator

--

Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN
Old February 25th 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I need to buy an adapter from www.si87.com About five years ago, I
bought a fifteen feet long computer to computer monitor VGA cable,
$60.00, it has a big toroid coil (whatever it is called? when I buy
computer stuff, I prefer the best qually) (for my Velocity Micro
ProMagix desktop computer and my NEC Multisync 22 inch flat screen CRT
monitor) from si87.com in Bozeman,Montana.(I lived in Bozeman,Montana in
1956 for about seven months)

About an hour ago, I phoned that si87.com toll free number. 1 800 547
2349 to place my order.The guy on the phone was nice enough, but I don't
think he quite understands business matters.When I bought my VGA gable
five years ago from si87.com they didn't have any probalem at with me
paying for the cable electronically.He said I can pay for the adapter
with a credit card or prepay.I don't use a credit card and I don't have
prepay whatever.

Oh well, I will tray again next week.I will ask to speak to whomever the
boss is at si87.com

This afternoon when I placed my order at MFJ Enterprises, that sweet
lady on the phone let me pay for my WiFi Antenna, electronically

Tighten Up, www.si87.com
cuhulin

Old February 25th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
This afternoon I called their toll free 1 800 647 1800 number to place
an order for an MFJ-1802 Wide Area High Gain 8dBi (whatever 8dBi means?)
WiFi Antenna $49.95

dBi means subtract 2.15 to get the real gain over a plain half wave dipole.

Old February 26th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am only a dummy.I am not smart like you are.
cuhulin

Old February 26th 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 25, 7:31*pm, wrote:
I am only a dummy.I am not smart like you are.
cuhulin

Why are you using WebTV? I thought that was for users that did not
have computers? MFJ has and still does make JUNK sort of like Rat
Shack.
Old February 26th 09, 03:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I use my computer for doing research on science and technology thingys,
also for watching a few videos once in a while.WebTV can do some of that
too, Sometimes I use my computer for some things WebTV can not do.On the
MSNTV One Plan, WebTV is free.Why shouldn't I use WebTV? The Best of
both Worlds.
cuhulin
.................................................. ...

Old February 27th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yesterday, I ordered a WiFi Antenna from MFJ Enterprises.Now, I see
something else I want, MFJ - 888 Pocket Frequency County.
www.mfjenterprises.com/about_mfj.php

I reckon I need to start saving up some more money in my piggy bank for
that.

Yesterday, I also went ahead on and I ordered me an Aluratek Internet
Clock Radio.
cuhulin

MFJ Enterprises [email protected] Shortwave 12 February 22nd 09 04:52 AM
MAS Enterprises jure General 0 April 30th 07 12:29 PM
News from Grove Enterprises Mike Terry Shortwave 3 December 30th 04 11:06 PM
WTB Zenith part/part radio Alfred Carlson Swap 0 January 23rd 04 12:29 AM
WTB Transoceanic Part/Part radio Alfred Carlson Boatanchors 0 January 23rd 04 12:27 AM