Old May 31st 09, 03:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Left's Empty Thoughts - Lacking Humanity, Familyand...

The Klintoons are the ones to Blame for the starting of screwing up the
Economy.Bush is not really a Republican, he is a lib.Don't forget what
he said about the United States Constitution.
cuhulin

Old May 31st 09, 03:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
The Klintoons are the ones to Blame for the starting of screwing up the
Economy.Bush is not really a Republican, he is a lib.Don't forget what
he said about the United States Constitution.
cuhulin

I believe it was Theodore Roosevelt and J. P. Morgan, wasn't it?
Old May 31st 09, 04:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was talking about ''recently'', as per the Klintoons.

G.H.W.Bush, was his real name G.H.Scherff,(Jr)? Was he adopted?
He is a Nazi.How many times did he say new world order in his speeches?
About 24 or 28 times, I think so.

On the web,
G.H.W.Bush is really an adopted German

I don't know.
cuhulin

Old May 31st 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.800poundgorillamedia.com

fed govt is helping Illegal Ineligible B HO keep his real COLB (if he
has one?) a secret.It is ''suppose to be a secret''.
Don't you just see, Matthew? ~ Festus - Gunsmoke.
cuhulin

Old May 31st 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

The Klintoons are the ones to Blame for the starting of screwing up the
Economy.Bush is not really a Republican, he is a lib.Don't forget what
he said about the United States Constitution.

Bush is a republican but he is not a conservative.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 31st 09, 11:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dave wrote:

wrote:
The Klintoons are the ones to Blame for the starting of screwing up the
Economy.Bush is not really a Republican, he is a lib.Don't forget what
he said about the United States Constitution.
cuhulin

I believe it was Theodore Roosevelt and J. P. Morgan, wasn't it?

I believe you are right.

The question I have is the current numbskull going to outdo Roosevelt
and so far he is on track to do just that.

The Obominator and Michelle just visited NYC. I hope they got a better
picture of Air Force One over the city this time. I wonder how many
times they buzzed the city on this visit? I hear the Obominator remarked
how empty the airport looked when they finally landed.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0509/23122.html

"The sky is clear and blue here, same weather as in Washington. No
traffic on West Street as NYPD had cleared the road of panicked people
streaming out of skyscrapers. Some trapped observers nervously watched
for Marine One from a pier about 100 yards north. I could see ten or
more NYPD motor jocks, a bunch of cruisers and a rather large RV-style
van, perhaps a mobile command center trying to control the masses of
screaming people trying to exit the city."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 31st 09, 11:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
dave wrote:

wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't want to be within 300 yards of Boy Barry as one might get caught in a
crossfire hurricane.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 1st 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wish I could,,,,,,
Nawwwww, I won't say that one.
cuhulin