Old June 5th 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default FOX News Admits Sonia Won't Be Borked

Telamon

So Mikey just when was Bush a supreme court nominee?

Wow. Maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were. So, in your
worldview, a judge that isn't a strict constitutionalist is pretty
much the end of time, but a President jacking the constitution around
with secret Executive Orders isn't?

Once again, I think the Republicans are their own worst enemies. They
couldn't be consistent if they tried.

With apologies to the group for Steve Lare's coming retort,

Mike
Derby City
Old June 5th 09, 01:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, Derby City dingleberry dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,
wrote:

Telamon

So Mikey just when was Bush a supreme court nominee?

Wow. Maybe you're not as smart as I thought you were. So, in your
worldview, a judge that isn't a strict constitutionalist is pretty
much the end of time, but a President jacking the constitution around
with secret Executive Orders isn't?

Once again, I think the Republicans are their own worst enemies. They
couldn't be consistent if they tried.

With apologies to the group for Steve Lare's coming retort,

Damn! I've got my own apologist!

Unfortunately my apologist is a pathological liar who once claimed to have a
PhD!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Old June 5th 09, 05:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 5:10*am, Mike wrote:
With apologies to the group for Steve Lare's coming retort,

You obviously turn him on even more than John Kerry. His pathetic
Pavlovian reactions would be amusing if they were not so unimaginative
and repetitive. It is too bad that he has no other life.