Old June 6th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT What TV Shows Do You Watch?

FCC: Digital TV Switch Will Be 'Disruptive'
www.tvpredictions.com

The article says at least 35 tv stations can't afford the technology to
switch digitally.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 10:24*am, wrote:
FCC: Digital TV Switch Will Be 'Disruptive'www.tvpredictions.com

The article says at least 35 tv stations can't afford the technology to
switch digitally.
cuhulin

No doubt, it's going to be interesting when they finally switch. Come
on Cuhulin, what do you and doggy watch other than cartoons and the
AMC channel? ;-D

Right now I have been watching on the AMC channel "A Big Hand for the
Little Lady." Made in 1966 - Homesteaders (Henry Fonda, Joanne
Woodward) play poker at a Texas Hotel. Pretty good movie IMO.
Old June 6th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Right now, I am half a..ed watching Violent Saturday on the FMC
channel.It all depends what is on that channel and TCM and AMC and
History and Hint and MILT and NGC and Travel Discovery and Travel and
IFC and TLC and APL SCI and PLGN and A&E and WE and LIFE and COM and
Cartoon (Tom & Jerry) FX and TBS and tru and TNT SCFI and USA and SPKE
and T101 and REEL and FLN and diy and TV Land and RFD (Big Joe Polka
Show) and OVTV and PLGN and TVG and FUEL and just whatever I wants to
watch on TEEVEE.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 09, 05:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few weeks ago, Paul Gallo on his call in radio talk show
www.supertalkms.com said the AMC channel has left us.He is right about
that too.Hardly ever is there anything on the AMC channel worth
watching.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 11:38*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jun 6, 10:24*am, wrote:

FCC: Digital TV Switch Will Be 'Disruptive'www.tvpredictions.com

The article says at least 35 tv stations can't afford the technology to
switch digitally.
cuhulin

No doubt, it's going to be interesting when they finally switch. Come
on Cuhulin, what do you and doggy watch other than cartoons and the
AMC channel? ;-D

Right now I have been watching on the AMC channel "A Big Hand for the
Little Lady." Made in 1966 - Homesteaders (Henry Fonda, Joanne
Woodward) play poker at a Texas Hotel. Pretty good movie IMO.

Oh crap, I forgot my other two favorites, I can't believe I forgot
these two. "Survivorman" and "Man vs. Wild." Right now Man vs. Wild is
on the Discovery channel, yeah baby! That is now all of my favorites,
other than the Cincinnati Reds of course.

Old June 6th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A Nice Little Bank That Should Be Robbed movie has started on the FMC
channel.I haven't seen that movie before.I reckon I will watch that
movie and then get back to work on my fence.
cuhulin

Old June 6th 09, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 12:04*pm, wrote:
A few weeks ago, Paul Gallo on his call in radio talk showwww.supertalkms..com* said the AMC channel has left us.He is right about
that too.Hardly ever is there anything on the AMC channel worth
watching.
cuhulin

I notice now they have the "Rambos' and "Rocky" movies, though I love
those movies, IMO they aren't just yet classics. I saw a movie on the
AMC channel two- maybe three weeks ago for the first time and it was a
killer movie IMO. "Mystic River" - with Sean Penn/Kevin Bacon and Tim
Robbins. I just couldn't turn my head through the whole movie, I can
see why they called that movie a classic because IMO it was.

Everything about it was good, the scenery, I guess it was centered in
Boston or somewhere around that area. I definitely want to get that
one on DVD, it's a keeper.