Old June 7th 09, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

On Jun 7, 10:09�am, dxAce wrote:

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

Dancing around the question.

So, you DO admit you called my employer.

Crap, I've admitted that numerous times, dufus!

Please, kick your drug addled brain into gear, boy!

Can you provide a link to the post where I told you directly that I
had a PhD? Bet you one of those Drakes that you can't and you won't.

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Old June 7th 09, 04:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

Yeah. The problem with your story is that our phone call was AFTER you
called my employer. Remember, you posted that I was "crying" over what
you had done. Remember, Steve? Do you want me to post our emails? AOL
has saved them all in a nice little folder.

Age is starting to take it's toll on your memory, Steve.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 4:41*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jun 6, 3:49 pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Looks like, even more people don't like you in here......26 and 28 one
stars for you. Just remember, you started the childish game. Pathetic
and can you or someone tell me what or why does the village of Batavia
get mentioned with me? Surely you geniuses don't think I live there,
or do you? I guess I will start making up a fairy tale address for you
and maybe others will believe it.

The numbers are very different here. I've emailed dozens of people
trying to get them to check and no one can confirm the numbers you are
reporting. Maybe the system shows different things to different
people. That doesn't make sense, but I really don't want to believe
that you'd deliberately lie.

I am starting to feel like this is getting personal, there IS NO ONE
AND let me repeat myself, no one that knows my real name on the
internet nor my address Michael. I always have my butt covered when it
comes to that because you never know when someone will turn on you
that you converse with, either back channel or doing a radio or knife
deal. You may use your real name, but you are a fool IMO. Nothing
personal, it's just business. ;-) This group IMO, more than any other
group I post in, mainly because of you, proves my point.:-D It
actually makes me feel bad to "out" myself because there are a few
people that I actually trust in here and have done me many favors when
they didn't have to....but because they wanted to and I actually trust
them, but that's about it when it comes to my name and where I live.-

Relax, Dude. Chill out. No one is gunning for you. I was only making
fun of the fact that you use multiple screen names virtually every
single day. If that's part of the way you roll, cool, but I can still
make fun of it. No one in here will try to hunt your personal info
down and harrass you, your family or your employers.

No one, accept, your hero, Steve Lare, who has openly admitted that he
has done so. Against me.

So relax, you're safe. Steve's on your side.

Want to come down and let me treat you to a steak dinner? I mean, you
posted that you're in Louisville four days a week, right?

Mike
104 miles from Cincinnati

I will explain this one more time for you, I know I said it before,
but maybe you missed it..........which you didn't....because you
responded to it.

I can't help that google does what they do with my monickers. It isn't
that I am trying to "con anyone." I thought it was appropriate to have
a related monicker for the three to four groups I post in. They ALL
come back to the same email addy. I just do not understand why you
continue to bring that up, it doesn't bother anyone else, but for some
reason you just can't help but bring it up. It is your problem
Michael, not mine. I won't explain it again.rolling my eyes
Old June 7th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 8:28*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jun 6, 4:47 pm, dxAce wrote:

Mike wrote:
[...]

Hogwash, you jackass!

YOU claimed to HAVE a PhD. I merely called to verify what YOU YOURSELF STATED,
you mentally ill dufus!- Hide quoted text -

On Jun 6, 4:47 pm, dxAce wrote:

Hogwash, you jackass!

YOU claimed to HAVE a PhD. I merely called to verify what YOU YOURSELF STATED,
you mentally ill dufus!-

Exactly! You admit you called my employer trying to get me in trouble
for something you dug up out of the archives. Never anything I said
directly to you, right?

Right?

What part is hogwash?

Thanks for once again verifying that you did call my employers. Don't
worry, though, I'm sure Bushy/Suzy/Mr. Bearcat will still worship you.

Mike- Hide quoted text -

See, there you go again. It's like you have this persistent hard on
for me and others in this group. YOU ARE THE ONE that keeps this group
stirred up and you actually love it IMO. At your age, that is
extremely sad, very sad....it's like it's mental or something. But
then the post before this you are talking about paying for a steak
dinner, what the heck gives with you? shaking my head It's so
phony...lol...lord.

Old June 7th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

Hell, dufus, you told me that in an email! And, as I recall, you also told me that
on the phone.

Sheesh, your brain is sure fried, dufus!

No one in your present condition should make bets about anything.

Yeah. The problem with your story is that our phone call was AFTER you
called my employer.

Yes, and during that phone call you agreed with me that you had indeed claimed to have a
PhD!

Remember, you made that claim with your now famous "I'ma college professor with a PhD"
remark!

Remember, you posted that I was "crying" over what
you had done.

You were indeed crying, dufus. I told you to get a hanky, remember?

Remember, Steve? Do you want me to post our emails? AOL
has saved them all in a nice little folder.

Be my guest, dufus.

Age is starting to take it's toll on your memory, Steve.

Drugs have certainly taken a toll on yours, boy!

Old June 7th 09, 04:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Jun 6, 4:47 pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

Mikey is indeed phony.

Old June 7th 09, 05:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 11:22�am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jun 6, 8:28�pm, Mike wrote:

On Jun 6, 4:47 pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

phony...lol...lord.- Hide quoted text -

Bushy/Suzy,

You accuse me of trying to get too personal because that makes you
feel threatened. But when I point out how the only one in this
newsgroup to have tracked down someone's employer and actually call
them is the very guy you seem to idolize.

And I'm the one stirring up trouble?

You are a strange little Cincinnatian. But my offer for a steak is
still valid. Just let me know when you're going to be in Louisville. I
think you've acted really silly on the newsgroup, but I reserve final
judgement for a face-to-face meeting.

But, how would you feel if someone from this group had called your
employer? I bet your perspective on how awesome Steve is might be a
little different if he had called your employer.

Think about it. Remeber, he had admitted doing so.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 11:16�am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jun 6, 4:41�pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

Michael, not mine. I won't explain it again.rolling my eyes- Hide quoted text -

Google Star Report: 27 one-star evals from here of your last post,
Bushy. I know, you're seeing 250 five-star evals, right?

Are you saying that Google randomly assigns a screen name to you
everytime you post? If not, why are you choosing to post in THIS
newsgroup under multiple screennames that all go back to
" with an IP address in the Cincinnati area?

I think it's getting easier to sniff out who's lying.

Mike
Old June 7th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Checking out individual stats under Google Profile reveals some
interesting data, Bushy:

dxAce posted 15221 messages to 159 groups over the past six weeks. He
was evaluated 3203 times for a total 2-star average.

Bushcraftgregg posted 1567 messages in 55 newsgroups. You were
evaluated 144 times for an average of 2 stars.

I've posted 3911 messages in 34 newsgroups. I was evaluated 227 times
for a total 3-star average.

More than anything, this is a testament to the number of cross-posted
messages, since I only post in RRS.

Just crunching some numbers,

Mike

Old June 7th 09, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

Checking out individual stats under Google Profile reveals some
interesting data, Bushy:

dxAce posted 15221 messages to 159 groups over the past six weeks. He
was evaluated 3203 times for a total 2-star average.

Bushcraftgregg posted 1567 messages in 55 newsgroups. You were
evaluated 144 times for an average of 2 stars.

I've posted 3911 messages in 34 newsgroups. I was evaluated 227 times
for a total 3-star average.

More than anything, this is a testament to the number of cross-posted
messages, since I only post in RRS.

Just crunching some numbers,

Most people have your number Mikey.

So this french fry walks into a bar and asks the bartender for beer. The
bartender replies "sorry, we don't serve food here."

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 November 26th 07 12:35 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 April 26th 07 08:47 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 August 31st 06 11:03 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated! N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 5th 04 01:02 PM
Eibi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 2nd 04 01:56 PM