Old June 6th 09, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default EiBi Skeds Updated!

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 02:38:22 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 5 June:

http://www.eibispace.de/

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a09.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Thanks Again
Old June 6th 09, 07:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 5 June:

http://www.eibispace.de/

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a09.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Thanks Again- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, Steve, thanks. I gave you a 5-star eval!

Mike
Old June 6th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 5 June:

http://www.eibispace.de/

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-a09.txt

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Thanks Again- Hide quoted text -

Yeah, Steve, thanks. I gave you a 5-star eval!

Mike- Hide quoted text -

Looks like, even more people don't like you in here......26 and 28 one
stars for you. Just remember, you started the childish game. Pathetic
and can you or someone tell me what or why does the village of Batavia
get mentioned with me? Surely you geniuses don't think I live there,
or do you? I guess I will start making up a fairy tale address for you
and maybe others will believe it.

I am starting to feel like this is getting personal, there IS NO ONE
AND let me repeat myself, no one that knows my real name on the
internet nor my address Michael. I always have my butt covered when it
comes to that because you never know when someone will turn on you
that you converse with, either back channel or doing a radio or knife
deal. You may use your real name, but you are a fool IMO. Nothing
personal, it's just business. ;-) This group IMO, more than any other
group I post in, mainly because of you, proves my point.:-D It
actually makes me feel bad to "out" myself because there are a few
people that I actually trust in here and have done me many favors when
they didn't have to....but because they wanted to and I actually trust
them, but that's about it when it comes to my name and where I live.

Old June 6th 09, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 3:49�pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

Looks like, even more people don't like you in here......26 and 28 one
stars for you. Just remember, you started the childish game. Pathetic
and can you or someone tell me what or why does the village of Batavia
get mentioned with me? Surely you geniuses don't think I live there,
or do you? I guess I will start making up a fairy tale address for you
and maybe others will believe it.

The numbers are very different here. I've emailed dozens of people
trying to get them to check and no one can confirm the numbers you are
reporting. Maybe the system shows different things to different
people. That doesn't make sense, but I really don't want to believe
that you'd deliberately lie.

I am starting to feel like this is getting personal, there IS NO ONE
AND let me repeat myself, no one that knows my real name on the
internet nor my address Michael. I always have my butt covered when it
comes to that because you never know when someone will turn on you
that you converse with, either back channel or doing a radio or knife
deal. You may use your real name, but you are a fool IMO. Nothing
personal, it's just business. ;-) This group IMO, more than any other
group I post in, mainly because of you, proves my point.:-D It
actually makes me feel bad to "out" myself because there are a few
people that I actually trust in here and have done me many favors when
they didn't have to....but because they wanted to and I actually trust
them, but that's about it when it comes to my name and where I live.-

Relax, Dude. Chill out. No one is gunning for you. I was only making
fun of the fact that you use multiple screen names virtually every
single day. If that's part of the way you roll, cool, but I can still
make fun of it. No one in here will try to hunt your personal info
down and harrass you, your family or your employers.

No one, accept, your hero, Steve Lare, who has openly admitted that he
has done so. Against me.

So relax, you're safe. Steve's on your side.

Want to come down and let me treat you to a steak dinner? I mean, you
posted that you're in Louisville four days a week, right?

Mike
104 miles from Cincinnati
Old June 6th 09, 09:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

[...]

Hogwash, you jackass!

YOU claimed to HAVE a PhD. I merely called to verify what YOU YOURSELF STATED,
you mentally ill dufus!

Old June 7th 09, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 6, 4:47�pm, dxAce wrote:
Mike wrote:
[...]

you mentally ill dufus!- Hide quoted text -

On Jun 6, 4:47 pm, dxAce wrote:

Hogwash, you jackass!

YOU claimed to HAVE a PhD. I merely called to verify what YOU YOURSELF STATED,
you mentally ill dufus!-

Exactly! You admit you called my employer trying to get me in trouble
for something you dug up out of the archives. Never anything I said
directly to you, right?

Right?

What part is hogwash?

Thanks for once again verifying that you did call my employers. Don't
worry, though, I'm sure Bushy/Suzy/Mr. Bearcat will still worship you.

Mike

Old June 7th 09, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 4:39�am, dxAce wrote:

Incorrect, dufus

Come on, Steve. you've admitted that you called my employer many
times. They're all in the archives. Now, you're just being embarassed
to admit some of the outrageous things you've done.

Whatever.

Mike

Old June 7th 09, 03:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and whom Louisville
Technical Institute was stupid enough to hire without due diligence, wrote:

On Jun 7, 4:39�am, dxAce wrote:

Incorrect, dufus

Come on, Steve. you've admitted that you called my employer many
times. They're all in the archives. Now, you're just being embarassed
to admit some of the outrageous things you've done.

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

Old June 7th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 10:09�am, dxAce wrote:

Please try to follow along, lying dufus!

My "Incorrect, dufus" statement was in response to your "Never anything I said
directly to you, right?" comment.

A tip for you, dufus: Try to fully wake up before you post.

Dancing around the question.

So, you DO admit you called my employer.

Can you provide a link to the post where I told you directly that I
had a PhD? Bet you one of those Drakes that you can't and you won't.

Mike

EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 November 26th 07 11:35 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 1 April 26th 07 08:47 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated dxAce Shortwave 0 August 31st 06 11:03 AM
EiBi Skeds Updated! N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 5th 04 01:02 PM
Eibi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 April 2nd 04 01:56 PM