Old June 7th 09, 01:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nerw Zealand reception good now. (Saturday, 06 June 2009 00:20:20GMT)

15.720 khz

00:20:20 GMT

Calgary Alberta Canada

Kenwood R5000

100 ft wire, North/South orientation

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/
Old June 7th 09, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In Florida, 15720 Khz at 0030 Zulu, I receive RNZ badly: about a 1.5 out of
5.

slade

Old June 7th 09, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Slade Henson wrote:

In Florida, 15720 Khz at 0030 Zulu, I receive RNZ badly: about a 1.5 out
of 5.

It started fading here around the same time. Looks like I have to learn
to type better AND how to spell megaHertz without a 'kilo' in front of it.

mike

Old June 7th 09, 09:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

15.720 khz

00:20:20 GMT

Calgary Alberta Canada

Kenwood R5000

100 ft wire, North/South orientation

A point he 0020 at the time you posted would be Sunday, not Saturday.

Saturday your local time perhaps, but not when using GMT/UTC.

dxAce
Michigan
USA