Old June 13th 09, 02:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen.

Great big old rotten shed that was in my back yard I tore down last
year.I set up two of my water sprinklers so I can wet those bare dirt
areas down real good for grass seed.I have to run those brats out of my
back yard.I can't get any grass to grow with them stompin around back
there.

I have a rain gauge I bought at the Goodwill store about ten years
ago.It says on there, HARCROS CHEMICALS INC. 1030 WHOLESALE ROW
JACKSON,MISS. 39201
601 - 969 - 3177

I want to get at least one and a half to two inches of water in the
ground before I spread the grass seed.
cuhulin

Old June 13th 09, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Hey, dufus, weren't you clown 'tard Liberal/Democrat/Marxists engaged in a
daily spew of hate toward Bush?

Citing ACTUAL FACTS about all of Bush's screw-ups and malfeasance is "hate"?

Nice tap dancing!

Now, shouldn't you be elsewhere exercising your 'sense of humor' by
continuing to make jokes at the expense of the dead people on the Air
France flight, sicko?
Old June 13th 09, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Hey, dufus, weren't you clown 'tard Liberal/Democrat/Marxists engaged in a
daily spew of hate toward Bush?

Citing ACTUAL FACTS about all of Bush's screw-ups and malfeasance is "hate"?

Nice tap dancing!

Now, shouldn't you be elsewhere exercising your 'sense of humor' by
continuing to make jokes at the expense of the dead people on the Air
France flight, sicko?

I'll leave it to your Liberal/Democrat/Marxist pal, David Letterman to make the
sick jokes, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute. They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and
who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old June 13th 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
Sen.Leahy says B HO Not Eligible.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266725

Leahy Knows it, he Knows it.
I Know it too.
cuhulin

It's a kooksite dude, a huge one at that.
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old June 13th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
David Letterman should have been Fired many years ago.
Read what Michelle Malkin said about David Letterman.
www.michellemalkin.com

Also,
New York Lawmaker Calls on CBS (Communist Broadcasting System) to Fire
Letterman for Palin Comments.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=266737
cuhulin

Michelle Malkin? You're taking her seriously?

That's almost as crazy as taking that libertypost site seriously.

Old June 13th 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 13, 8:30*am, wrote:

- David Letterman should have been Fired
- many years ago.
- Read what Michelle Malkin said about
- David Letterman.
- www.michellemalkin.com

David Letterman : PERV -by- Michelle Malkin
http://michellemalkin.com/2009/06/12...etterman-perv/
Old June 13th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : David Letterman God Loves You - Amen

On Jun 13, 5:31*am, dave wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:11 am, dave wrote:

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. *He is way too moderate.

Nice, but not relevant. My point was that RHF shouldn't castigate
others for what he calls "hatred" when he clearly spews hatred toward
Obama daily.

Mike

- Relevant? *How is "relevant" relevant?

Relevant ? - How is 'relevant' RELEVANT !
Old June 13th 09, 06:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michelle Malkin is Cute.She is a Right Wing Conservative too.
You ROCK, Michelle Malkin!

One time a few years ago, I emailed Michelle Malkin.She was nice enough
to reply to my email to herself.
cuhulin