Old June 19th 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : David Letterman's Attacks the Palin Family and Children...

David Letterman is a SICKO SOB!
Why do some people bring themselves DOWN to his level, watching that
*******! on tv?
cuhulin

Old June 19th 09, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
David Letterman is a SICKO SOB!
Why do some people bring themselves DOWN to his level, watching that
*******! on tv?
cuhulin

Let me guess, you were a "Leno" guy, right?

--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old June 19th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Jay Leno is OK.All those mighty fine, mighty fine old vehicles he
owns.Mighty Fine, Mighty Fine, Mighty Fine!

If I owned those old Mighty Fine old vehicles and he had a feather up
his arse, we would both be tickled.

I own a 1914 Ford Model T Runabout Roadster Car I bought in November
1971 from a guy in Sioux Falls,South Dakota.Of course his pretty (Mighty
Fine) lookin blonde wife took my money, $1,800.00.
Mighty Fine.
cuhulin

Old June 19th 09, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My 1914 Ford Model T Car is sitting on my trailer in my back yard.Look
up what the very, very old Irish Tinkers horse drawn caravans looked
like.I am going to enclose my trailer so that it will look like one of
those caravans.There will not be any controlled climate inside of my
trailer.
cuhulin

Old June 19th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Owning, buying, restoring, maintaining very old Cars and Trucks is part
of Automotive History.It is in some people's blood.Nothing wrong with
that.I also own a 1948 Willys Jeep and a made in Germany 1971 Hercules
Moped, it has Bicycle pedals on it.
http://montparnasse.nli.ie/npa/independent/indr1259.htm
cuhulin

Old June 19th 09, 10:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 19, 3:02*pm, wrote:
Owning, buying, restoring, maintaining very old Cars and Trucks is part
of Automotive History.It is in some people's blood.Nothing wrong with
that.I also own a 1948 Willys Jeep and a made in Germany 1971 Hercules
Moped, it has Bicycle pedals on it.http://montparnasse.nli.ie/npa/independent/indr1259.htm
cuhulin

The only thing in your blood is laziness from the looks of your yard.
You recently made the list in the Jackson newspaper of trashiest yards
in Jackson, Mississippi.
Old June 20th 09, 12:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Blame it on the Kellys, boys,,,,, blame it on the Kellys,,,,, James
Devine got shot and died, he was only 109,,,, but,,,,,

..

..

..

..
blame it on the Kellys,,,,,,
cuhulin

Old June 20th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Firebottle3 wrote:
On Jun 19, 3:02 pm, wrote:
Owning, buying, restoring, maintaining very old Cars and Trucks is part
of Automotive History.It is in some people's blood.Nothing wrong with
that.I also own a 1948 Willys Jeep and a made in Germany 1971 Hercules
Moped, it has Bicycle pedals on it.http://montparnasse.nli.ie/npa/independent/indr1259.htm
cuhulin

The only thing in your blood is laziness from the looks of your yard.
You recently made the list in the Jackson newspaper of trashiest yards
in Jackson, Mississippi.

Wow, Larry. I'm impressed.