Old June 26th 09, 11:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Michael Jackson - Dead

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:22:29 -0500, wrote:

Actor - Jeff Goldblum Falls To His Death in New Zealand.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=267770
cuhulin

Hoax

Old June 26th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Jeff Goldblum is probally wondering,,, What the s.it is all that
internet rumor about?
He saved the World on Independence Day because he figured out how to ZAP
the mother ship.

www.zapps.com
cuhulin

Old June 26th 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
Al wrote:

Do you have respect for Adolf Hitler or Al Capone???? They're dead!!!!

==================================
Superstar sibling Michael Jackson, who has given money to his brothers
in the past, seems to have turned his back on them. He never made good
on his promise to take them back on tour after his 2004 child
molestation trial ended.

The last time they shared a stage, he paid them each just $1,100
dollars, according to the Post, for performing at his 2001 star-studded
concert where he celebrated 30 years in the music business. In contrast,
he reportedly paid Marlon Brando $1 million just to appear.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...4847969&page=1
===================================

mike

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=jesus%20juice

Old June 26th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Commercial on Paul Gallo's radio www.supertalkms.com talk show,,,

Come out and stayyyyy in New Orleannns,,,,, www.neworleansonline.com

N'Awlins

Paul Gallo said sumpin about a new Hybrid kinetic car company/factory
might be coming to Tunica,Mississippi.
The new PACCAR diesel engine factory in Columbus,Mississippi should be
running about now, but it will be put on hold probally untill Fall of
next year.The new Toyota hybrid car factory building is ready, but due
to the damn democraps and libturds screwing up the economy, Toyota has
put that new factory building on hold too.
www.southernautocorridor.com

www.devilfinder.com
Hybrid kinetic car company Tunica Mississippi

What the hell is a kinetic car?

Come out and stayyyyyy in New Orleannnns,,,,,,,
N'Awlins.
cuhulin

Old June 26th 09, 03:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael Jackson died of drugs overdose.
www.rense.com

I may be a dummy, but I am not dumb enough to mess around with
drugs.Unless nicotine and caffein are drugs, I guess they are drugs.I
once read that one drop of pure nicotine on the skin of a cat will kill
that cat.
Huh, Meowwwwwwwww,,,,
cuhulin

Old June 27th 09, 04:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=jesus%20juice

We can all appreciate learning new phrases. I especially like their
examples of correct usage.

==============================
"Here Gav, why don't you try some of my Jesus Juice - it'll take you to
happy places"
"No thanks Mike, last time I did that, my ass felt totally ripped the
next morning..."
==============================

Another new word could be 'gropies', as in:

'Michael Jackson surrounded himself with Gropies.'

It fits right into popular music's folklore.

mike
Old July 8th 09, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"buzz" wrote in message
todd wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:02:44 -0700 (PDT), Douche BAG
wrote:

On Jun 25, 6:03 pm, "D. Peter Maus"
wrote:
On 06/25/09 16:54, D. Peter Maus wrote: On 06/25/09 16:45, dxAce
wrote:
Earlier reports said Michael Jackson suffered cardiac arrest.
Now Drudge is reporting that Michael Jackson has died.
WLS just reported they've had the story confirmed by the wires.
ABC Radio is reporting Jackson as died, as well.
Gone is the wanna be white boi.
Now the little boys will be safe from Mr. Short Eyes!

You're an asshole. Have some respect for those who have passed away.

So just how does Jacko's passing give him respect for molesting young
boys?

They were dressed like they wanted it.

Old July 9th 09, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
How to build 2'' by 4'' roof rafters

Doggy, what's that on top of my old trailer I am trying to build?
///WOOF!///
Who is Ralph? you been sneakin around? ///ROOF!///

I have some old carpentry books here and a few of those weird lookin
angle degrees gadgets/tools.HALLUP!
cuhulin