Old July 4th 09, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama the World-Wide Community Organizer

On Jul 3, 4:33*pm, john whine wrote:
On Jul 3, 1:36*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Jul 2, 8:17*pm, john whine wrote:

On Jul 1, 6:12*pm, 0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:

-SNIP-
oBAMA = cASTRO = cHAZIZ
-SNIP-

- yes, but HOW does he support marxist druglords???
-http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/11/us-drug-war-called-a-fail_n_....

bY dEFINITION : mARXIST dRUG lORDS
ARE sELF-sUPPORTING - IDTARS ~ rhf
*.

- that is of course a load of crap and far from making
- any sense anyway. why do you post such gibberish.

"JW" - Crap is CRAP and Prez Obama knows . . .
His Marxist {Community Organizer} Crap [.]

inside-and-out ~ RHF
Old July 5th 09, 12:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default 0baMa0 Supports Honduras' Marxist Druglord

On Jul 1, 6:12*pm, 0baMa0 Tse Dung wrote:
BOGOTA – The regime that ousted Manuel Zelaya in Honduras claimed
Tuesday that the deposed president allowed tons of cocaine to be flown
into the Central American country on its way to the United States.

"Every night, three or four Venezuelan-registered planes land without
the permission of appropriate authorities and bring thousands of
pounds ... and packages of money that are the fruit of drug
trafficking," its foreign minister, Enrique Ortez, told CNN en
Espanol.

"We have proof of all of this. Neighboring governments have it. The
DEA has it," he added.

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration spokesman Rusty Payne in
Washington said he could neither confirm nor deny a DEA investigation.

Zelaya was traveling from New York to Washington and could not
immediately be reached to respond to the allegations.

Honduras and other Central American nations have become major
transshipment points in recent years for Colombian cocaine,
particularly as Mexico's government cracks down on cartels.

The drugs arrive in Honduras on non-commercial aircraft from Venezuela
and increasingly in speedboats from Colombia, according to the Key
West, Florida-based Joint Interagency Task Force-South, which
coordinates drug interdiction in region.

In its most recent report on the illicit narcotics trade, the U.S.
State Department said in February of Honduras that "official
corruption continues to be an impediment to effective law enforcement
and there are press reports of drug trafficking and associated
criminal activity among current and former government and military
officials."

The report did not name names.

Drug-related violence appears to be up in Honduras.

Homicides surged 25 percent from some 4,400 in 2007 to more than 7,000
in 2008 while more than 1,600 people were killed execution-style,
suggesting drug gang involvement, according to the Central American
Violence Observatory.

In October, Zelaya proposed legalizing drug use as a way of reducing
the violence, and doubling the country's police force, which reached
13,500 last year, up from 7,000 in 2005, according to the State
Department report.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090630/...t_honduras_dru...

The U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) has broken apart an
international drug smuggling and money laundering ring which links
Hezbollah to the Colombian cocaine cartels

CrAcK Head ObaMao Supports FARC - Marxist Drug Cartel in Columbia

October 15, 2008 - The Third McCain-Obama Presidential Debate

[...]
MCCAIN: Well, you know, I admire so much Senator Obama's eloquence.
And you really have to pay attention to words.
[...]
Now, on the subject of free trade agreements. I am a free trader.
[...]
But let me give you another example of a free trade agreement that
Senator Obama opposes. Right now, because of previous agreements, some
made by President Clinton, the goods and products that we send to
[democratic] Colombia, which is OUR LARGEST AGRICULTURAL IMPORTER OF
OUR PRODUCTS, is -- there's a billion dollars that we -- our
businesses have paid so far in order to get our goods in there.

Because of previous agreements, their goods and products come into our
country for free [Tax free - Americans save money]. So Senator Obama,
who has never traveled south of our border, opposes the Colombia Free
Trade Agreement. The same country that's helping us try to stop the
flow of drugs into our country that's killing young Americans.

And also the country that just freed three Americans that will help us
create jobs in America because they will be a market for our goods and
products without having to pay -- without us having to pay the
billions of dollars -- the billion dollars and more that we've already
paid.

Free trade with [democratic] Colombia is something that's a no-
brainer. But maybe you ought to travel down there and visit them and
maybe you could understand it a lot better.

OBAMA: Let me respond. Actually, I UNDERSTAND IT PRETTY WELL. The
history in Colombia right now is that [MARXIST] LABOR LEADERS have
been targeted for assassination on a fairly consistent basis [see
below] and there have not been prosecutions.

And what I have said, because the free trade -- the trade agreement
itself DOES HAVE labor and environmental protections, but we have to
stand for human rights [for marxists] and we have to make sure that
violence isn't being perpetrated against [marxist] workers [What about
marxist perpetrators?] who are just trying to organize for their
[marxist] rights, which is why, for example, I supported the Peruvian
Free Trade Agreement which was a well-structured agreement. [NOTE: The
Peruvian FTA was based on the Andean Trade Preference Act. In 1991,
under the George H. W. Bush administration, the United States enacted
the Andean Trade Preference Act. The program was renewed in 2002 by
the George W. Bush administration as the Andean Trade Promotion and
Drug Eradication Act. *OBAMA did nothing! *He is an obfuscator!]
[...]

MCCAIN: Well, let me just [say] that... Senator Obama doesn't want a
free trade agreement with our best ally in the region but wants to sit
down across the table without precondition with [communist dictator]
Hugo Chavez [a murderer], the guy who has been helping [marxist] FARC
[drug cartell], the terrorist organization.

Free trade between ourselves and [democratic] Colombia, I just recited
to you the benefits of concluding that agreement, a billion dollars of
American dollars that could have gone to creating jobs and businesses
in the United States, opening up those markets.

...I don't think there's any doubt that Senator OBAMA WANTS TO
RESTRICT TRADE AND HE WANTS TO RAISE TAXES. And the last president of
the United States that tried that was Herbert Hoover, and we went from
a deep recession into a depression.

We're not going to follow that path when I'm president of the United
States.
[...]http://www.debates.org/pages/trans2008d.html
________

In 2003 Colombian President Alvaro Uribe accused Colombian NGOs of
“politicking at the service of terrorism.” *“Every time a security
policy is carried out in Colombia to defeat terrorism, when terrorists
start feeling weak, they immediately send their spokesmen to talk
about human rights.”

In 2002 over 40 Democrat members of Congress signed a letter to
Secretary of State Colin Powell alleging "human rights violations" by
the Government of Colombia in its war against the drug-running,
marxist guerrilla terrorist Colombian Revolutionary Armed Forces,
FARC, established as the military wing of the Colombian Communist
Party. This letter, published worldwide and used as pro-FARC anti-
Government of Colombia propaganda, made no mention of marxist FARC's
thousands of murders, atrocities and support from Cuban Marxist
dictator Fidel Castro and from Venezuela's Marxist caudillo Hugo
Chavez. The letter urged Secretary Powell "to take our concerns into
account when determining whether to approve additional military aid
for Colombia this year."http://www.ciponline.org/colombia/02072301.htm

The daring rescue this past summer of French-Colombian politician
Ingrid Betancourt and 14 other hostages (including three Americans) by
Colombian commandos is cause for rejoicing. As Colombian President
Alvaro Uribe put it, the rescue mission was "an unbelievable military
achievement." It marked yet another huge victory for Colombia in its
war on terrorism and another embarrassing defeat for the country's
main leftist guerrilla group--known by its Spanish acronym, FARC--
which had been holding Betancourt since 2002.

During the six years of her captivity, Colombia was transformed.
Murders, kidnappings, and terrorist attacks have all plunged
dramatically. The FARC has been devastated by combat deaths and
desertions; its remaining forces inhabit remote camps deep in the
Colombian jungle, far away from the urban areas. As a result, foreign
investment is pouring into the biggest cities. The World Bank has
lauded Colombia for its economic reforms, which helped GDP grow by 6.8
percent in 2006 and by more than 7 percent in 2007.

When we consider the progress made under President Uribe (who was
first elected in 2002), it is appalling that the U.S. Congress has
refused to approve a free trade agreement (FTA) with Colombia,
ostensibly due to concerns over violence. By any serious measure,
Colombia is a far less violent place today than at any time in recent
years. Democratic House leaders argue that Colombia has not done
enough to stop attacks on trade unionists. That depends on the meaning
of the word "enough": According to official Colombian statistics,
murders of trade unionists declined from 196 in 2002 to 26 in 2007.
Uribe established a special government-funded program to protect union
members from violence, and there is no question that their safety has
increased enormously.

Unfortunately, American labor unions--a bulwark of the Democratic
party--are strongly opposed to the free trade pact. (Never mind that
the Free Trade Agreement would mostly benefit U.S. farmers and
exporters.) If the deal has any chance of winning congressional
approval, it will happen after the 2008 election.

Like most Democrats, Barack Obama has come out against the Colombia
Free Trade Agreement and has chastised the Uribe administration for
not doing more to reduce violence. Though Obama speaks often of his
desire to improve U.S. credibility abroad, the Democrats' treatment of
Colombia is having precisely the opposite effect. Uribe is our closest
ally in Latin America. If Congress is willing to humiliate him, what
message does that send to other countries in the region?

If Obama saw the results on the ground in Colombia, he would be less
inclined to denounce Uribe over human rights. John McCain was in
Colombia last summer (the same week Betancourt was rescued).

Since 2000, the United States has spent billions of dollars on "Plan
Colombia," an aid package designed to help Colombia stamp out
narcotics trafficking. ...

read more »

the idea of stamping out narcotics use stands alongside alcohol
prohibition as being probably the two most idiotic concepts that have
ever been conceived by crypto big-government homosexual control freaks
who can't stand to see other people do what they want to do.
Old July 5th 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Billy Palanca is the MAN!
DIY channel.He was riding a concrete bucket around and around in the
air.He said it was just like the Teacup ride at Disneyland.

Next up, on another Tee Vee channel at 9:30 PM, To the Manor
Born.Richard refuses an itinerant worker his usual employment.
cuhulin