Old July 7th 09, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: India facing unprecedented water shortage

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8138273.stm

India's capital, Delhi, is also reeling from depleted water supplies,
while many towns and villages across the country still have woefully
inadequate safe drinking water facilities.

They depend largely on bore wells, which have seriously depleted the
country's water table.

The BBC's Zubair Ahmed in Mumbai says farm produce is also likely to be
badly affected if the full monsoon does not arrive soon.
Old July 7th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am wayyyy more concerned about the droughts in America than India.
cuhulin

Old July 7th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 7, 7:59*am, wrote:
I am wayyyy more concerned about the droughts in America than India.
cuhulin

Yeah But ! . . . California is Flooded with I. O. U.s

there is no drought of debt in cali-4-ni-a ~ RHF
Old July 8th 09, 12:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And I am MOSTLY Concerned if MISSISSIPPI starts getting too dry.y'all
wouldn't wants me to lie about that, now would y'all?

I thought I felt a draft, my old work pants done split up the behind.I
need new pants anyway because since February 19th this year, I have lost
twenty nine pounds of my old blubber gut.

Up the Hickory, down the Pine, your little britches are split behind,,,,
cuhulin

Old July 8th 09, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BREAKING: Big Banks Won't Accept California IOUs.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=268719

If California would/will Stop supporting those Illegals and their anchor
babies, that would help a Lot.
cuhulin

Old July 9th 09, 08:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Prophet Jesus and The Da Vinci Code

This article appeared in a Magazine Radiance NewsWeekly.

We reproduce this article for the Readers of The True Call
DR. MUZAMMIL H. SIDDIQI clarifies the position of Prophet Jesus in the
light of the Qur��n and calls upon Muslims to use this opportunity to
inform others about Islamic position about Jesus, peace be upon him.

Say ye: �We believe in Allah, and the revelation given to us, and to
Abraham, Isma�il, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and that given to
Moses and Jesus, and that given to (all) Prophets from their Lord: we
make no difference between one and another of them: and we bow to
Allah (in Islam).� (Al-Baqarah 2:136)

Behold! the angels said: �O Mary! Allah giveth Thee glad tidings of a
Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in
honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those
nearest to Allah. (Al �Imran 3:45) We believe in all the Prophets and
Messengers of Allah. We respect and honor all of them without any
discrimination. We believe that all Prophets preached the message of
Tawhid (monotheism) and all of them invited human beings to worship
Allah alone and to live righteous life. Prophet Muhammad �peace be
upon him- was not the only Prophet of God, but he was the last and
final Prophet of God. Prophet Muhammad is not the founder of Islam;
all Prophets submitted to God (Muslims) and followed the way of
submission to God (Islam). We believe that Jesus was one of the great
prophets of God. In the Qur��n he is called �Isa. He is also known as
al-Masih (the Christ) and Ibn Maryam (Son of Mary). He has many other
honorable names and titles in the Qur��n. He is a highly respected
religious figure. Every Muslim believes in him, honours him and loves
him. His mother is also highly respected, loved and honoured. There
are hundreds of thousands of Muslim men all over the world who feel
proud and blessed to have the name �Isa; as there are thousands of
Muslim women who feel honoured and blessed to be called Maryam.

There is a big controversy going on all over the world at this time
about Dan Brown�s novel known as The Da Vinci Code. This novel has
become a big thriller and until now more than 45 million copies of it
are sold. Today a movie is going to be released based on this novel.
Many Christians, especially Catholics are outraged with this novel. In
several countries Christians are protesting and asking their
governments to ban this novel and its movie. Some Bishops and
Cardinals referred to Danish Cartoons against Prophet Muhammad and
said that Muslims were angry with a few cartoons we should be more
angry with this book. Some Muslims and non-Muslims are asking our
reaction to this book.

We as Muslims do not want to be known as people who react only when
something wrong is done to the blessed name of our Prophet Muhammad
only. We stand for the respect of all religious figures of all
religions. Furthermore, Jesus �peace be upon him- is also a blessed
Prophet to us. We believe in him and honour him. We also have
something to say something about this novel and movie.

There are two things that I would like to say about the Da Vinci Code
and its movie. One is positive and the other is negative. The positive
thing is that it says that for the first four centuries Jesus was
known only as a Prophet of God, not God. At the Council of Nicea
around the year 325 CE the Emperor Constantine and some Bishops with
him changed the true teachings of Jesus. The Da Vinci Code also says
that Jesus � peace be upon him - married one of his female disciples
Mary Magdalene and had children and his descendants still exist.
Although the Qur��n does not say anything about Jesus� marriage, his
wife or children (nor does the New Testament); there is nothing wrong
from the Islamic point of view if he was married and produced
children. Allah says in the Qur��n:

We did send Messengers before thee, and appointed for them wives and
children: and it was never the part of a Messenger to bring a Sign
except as Allah permitted (or commanded). For each period is a Book
(revealed). (Hud 13:38)

Some Christians consider this a blasphemy. According to them to say
that Jesus was married means that he was not God. Although they say
that God had a son (na�udh billah); but they say that Jesus could not
have a son. However, as Muslims we say that if he was not married then
this does not make him God; because Prophet Yahya (John the Baptist)
who was Jesus� contemporary was not married and no one considered him
divine. Celibacy does not make any person divine. And if Jesus was
married then this does not take away his honour because there were
many prophets before him and after him who were married and had
offspring. It is interesting to see a number of books produced today
by Christian writers that also say that Jesus was not crucified and he
never claimed to be �the Son of God.� This is what the Qur��n said
long time ago.

There is, however, a negative side of the Da Vinci Code for which we
as Muslims should criticise it. The Da Vinci Code is a novel, a
fiction. It has not presented facts about Jesus� life in a serious and
respectful manner. It has fictionalised his life and story and in this
sense it has downgraded this great Messenger of Allah. The author of
the Da Vinci Code took some historical facts and then spun a mystery
story to thrill and chill his readers. God�s Prophets and His
Messengers should not be treated in this manner. They are entitled to
receive utmost honour and respect from us. It is for this reason Islam
forbids making pictures of Allah�s Prophets and Messengers and also
forbids making fictitious stories and movies about them. Islam teaches
us that we should present their Sirah (life and teachings) with great
care, respect and utmost authenticity.

The Prophet � peace be upon him- said: Convey from me even it is one
verse. Speak about Bani Israel without any hesitation; but whosoever
tells a lie about me, let him prepare his place in Hell. (Al-Bukhari
3202)
Old July 9th 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

abo mahab wrote:
Prophet Jesus and The Da Vinci Code

This article appeared in a Magazine Radiance NewsWeekly.

We reproduce this article for the Readers of The True Call
DR. MUZAMMIL H. SIDDIQI clarifies the position of Prophet Jesus in the
light of the Qur��n and calls upon Muslims to use this opportunity to
inform others about Islamic position about Jesus, peace be upon him.
snip

The Prophet � peace be upon him- said: Convey from me even it is one
verse. Speak about Bani Israel without any hesitation; but whosoever
tells a lie about me, let him prepare his place in Hell. (Al-Bukhari
3202)

Can you boil this down to a few bullet points for me?
Old July 9th 09, 03:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

MINUS EIGHT Born in Kenya! B HO the USURPER is now at MINUS EIGHT -
8
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=268851

MINUS EIGHT - 8
MINUS EIGHT - 8
MINUS EIGHT - 8
cuhulin

Old July 9th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bogus POTUS.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=268850

I didn't invent that name, bogus POTUS, I plagiarized it from JoeSnuffy
at www.libertypost.org.I hope he dosn't mind.
cuhulin

Old July 10th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Is Prez Obama is "The Dajjal" ? {Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal}

Is Prez Obama is "The Dajjal" ?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Autho...the_dajjal.htm
-aka- "Ad-Dajjal" ( The Liar / Deceiver ) “Infidel” (Kaafir)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dajjal
* The One-Eyed {Dajjal} Prez Obama of USA
http://aihan.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/dajjal.jpg
* Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal
http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem...jal-black1.gif
* The Eye of the Obama is On-You $USA$
http://www.freerepublic.com/~dajjal/
* Signs that Prez Obama may be "The Dajjal"
http://www.islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=402
* Note there are Three Aspects of "The Dajjal" :
http://www.geocities.com/muslimapoca...the_dajjal.htm
1 - There is Dajjal the Individual {Prez Obama}
2 - There is Dajjal as a Worldwide Social and
Cultural Phenomenon {Prez Obama}
3 - There is Dajjal as an unseen force {Prez Obama}
http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/dajjal.jpg