Old July 11th 09, 01:31 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default Go U.S. Climate Bill, Global Warming, Pave Path to “Global Governance”

Former Vice President Al Gore declared that the Congressional climate
bill will help bring about “global governance.”

http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....al-governance/

HEY! Wait just one minute! I thought this Bilderberger - One World
Government conspiracy was a "Republican" Thang?
http://news.aol.com/article/bilderbe...spiracy/382953

Liberal Fascist Propaganda Lies - it's a Democrat Party thang -
http://liberalfascism.nationalreview.com

Sing it with me! - "Liberal Fascism, Liberal Fascism über alles, über
alles in der Welt"
Old July 11th 09, 02:19 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 17:31:01 -0700 (PDT), Barry
wrote:

Former Vice President Al Gore declared that the Congressional climate
bill will help bring about “global governance.”

Yeah, another attempt at world government.

Except that atom algore can't explain why China and India, 2 of the world's
biggest polluters, aren't participating.

Oh, I forgot - he said they'd be embarrassed and so elect to join.

The Dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****