Old July 25th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Communist Democrats Gruesome Organ Harvest

On Jul 24, 6:04*pm, Barry wrote:
If it involves Democrat Party politicos it involves the Communist
Party International.

Communist China's Gruesome Organ Harvesthttp://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/015/824...

Call for More Doctors to Help End Organ Pillaging by Communist Chinese
Regimehttp://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/5556/

Communist China Responsible for 72 Percent of Executions Worldwidehttp://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/14602/

Communist China is Torture Capital of the Worldhttp://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/7552/http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/content/view/7023/

LISTEN TO HE SILENCE OF THE LIBERAL FASCISTS!
Old July 25th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DUMMMMMB ASS is DOWN To MINUS NINE Today. MINUS NINE
- 9
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270268
cuhulin

Old July 25th 09, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
DUMMMMMB ASS is DOWN To MINUS NINE Today. MINUS NINE
- 9
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270268
cuhulin

What are you babbling about now?
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.
Old July 25th 09, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am tookin me ah leetle cig n coffee baroque rat now.Thi mawnin, I
started unassin the rear overhang part uv my old trailer.I figgers ah am
gryin tah adds bouts four more feets overhang.Ah tinks ah izza ahgryna
adds sum more overhang tah the fryont tu.Lawsy mercy, I never will get
done with screwing around with my raggity old trailer!
cuhulin, the old trailer f..kup

Old July 25th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I don't need sunscreen where I live, but I never go bare chested outside
either.One time back when the TRAITOR Oliver North trial was going on, I
went on my two weeks vacation to Florida.I didn't think about smearing
on some Bull Frog sunscreen.I was at Daytona Beach and I was wearing my
swimming trunks and a short sleeve shirt and looking at the bikini gals
on the beach and wadeing in the water.I got sun burnt reallllll bad! I
got back into my van and I drove back home.When I got home, I sat on my
couch picking at those sun burnt places on my feet and watching the
TRAITOR Oliver North on tv.My two weeks vacation in Florida cut short to
only three days.That Florida sun will burn the pizz out of you if you
don't watch out!
cuhulin

Old July 25th 09, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Betelgeuse BOOM, Calamitas Apocalyptica
www.rense.com/general86/beet.htm

I bet y'all don't know what Boom boom baby means.It is Vietnamese slang
talk.Lets me git back to work on my old trailer now.
cuhulin