Old July 29th 09, 02:04 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default 0baMa0's Plot Against Anti-Communist Honduras - Sides WithMarxists Over Honduras

On Jul 28, 8:57*pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:
On Jul 28, 6:50*pm, No ObaMao wrote:

another conservative family values pro big business republican who
said that unmarried people should not have sex, was found to be having
unmarried sex with a whore, and not his wife:Tenn. state senator quits
after affair with intern

Tenn. state senator quits after affair with intern

By ERIK SCHELZIG, Associated Press Writer – 39 mins ago
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – A Tennessee lawmaker resigned from the state Senate
on Tuesday after his extramarital affair with a 22-year-old intern was
revealed by an investigation into an extortion case.
"Due to recent events, I have decided to focus my full attention on my
family and resign my Senate seat effective August 10," Sen. Paul
Stanley wrote in his resignation letter.
Court records show that Stanley, 47, told agents investigating a
blackmail case that he had a sexual relationship with intern McKensie
Morrison. Her boyfriend, Joel Watts, is charged with trying to extort
$10,000 from Stanley in April in return for explicit photos of
Morrison that Stanley had taken.
The senator, a married father of two who represents suburban Memphis,
had signaled he would remain in the legislature, but he said Tuesday
that he decided to step down about an hour before resigning letter.
Stanley had stepped down last week from his position as chairman of
the powerful Senate Commerce Committee.
Stanley was elected to the Senate in 2006 after serving eight years in
the state House.
A special election will be held to fill the seat in the Republican-
controlled Senate.
Stanley's legislative proposals were largely focused on pro-business
issues, but he also sponsored failed measures to ban gay couples from
adopting children. He also spoke out against funding for Planned
Parenthood because he said unmarried people should not have sex.
"Whatever I stood for and advocated, I still believe to be true," he
said during a radio interview Tuesday with Memphis radio station WREC-
AM. "And just because I fell far short of what God's standard was for
me and my wife, doesn't mean that that standard is reduced in the
least bit."
Meanwhile, two newspapers in Florida shed light on Morrison's past.
The Orlando Sentinel and the Daytona Beach News Journal reported
Morrison's husband is serving a seven-year prison sentence for
attacking an elderly acquaintance with a hammer. Her husband filed for
divorce last month.
Morrison and her husband both told police the 75-year-old acquaintance
offered Morrison $50 for sex and tried to put his hand up her shorts
when she refused.
Morrison's phone numbers are redacted from her legislative internship
application, and efforts to reach her were unsuccessful Tuesday. Her
father said he didn't want to talk about the situation.
"It's a family matter, and I'm going to approach it that way," Will
Morrison said.

They are all whores,I guess yours is holier than republican whores in
you eyes.