Old July 29th 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Here Burr

On Jul 29, 3:17*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
From Fox News

WASHINGTON - *Former Secretary of State Colin Powell was mildly critical
Tuesday of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., whose angry response to
a Cambridge, Mass., police officer touched off a national debate involving
President Barack Obama

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

Uh, Burr, did Powell's "mild criticism" include calling Gates a
racist, like you inferred the President was? No, of course it
didn't....

Mike
Louisville, KY
Old July 29th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 29, 11:16*am, Mike wrote:
On Jul 29, 3:17*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

From Fox News

WASHINGTON - *Former Secretary of State Colin Powell was mildly critical
Tuesday of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr., whose angry response to
a Cambridge, Mass., police officer touched off a national debate involving
President Barack Obama

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

Uh, Burr, did Powell's "mild criticism" include calling Gates a
racist, like you inferred the President was? No, of course it
didn't....

Mike
Louisville, KY

Burr,

Check out this URL:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...ller_in_g.html

If you read the article, you'll see that the original caller said
nothing about the men being black and reported they had suitcases.
Yet, Officer Crowley, in his report, justifies his actions by saying
the caller reported "black men with backpacks." It sure seems like
Crowley LIED on the report to be able to deny that he was profiling.

How else could you explain that inconsistency, Burr?

Also, if you listen to King's entire interview with Powell, you'll
hear Powell claim he is constantly discriminated against for simply
being black, as evidenced by his story about security at the Reagan
Nat'l Airport refusing to believe that he could be a Nat'l Security
Advisor because he was black.

Read to understand.

Mike
Louisville, KY
Old July 29th 09, 10:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message
On Jul 29, 11:16 am, Mike wrote:
On Jul 29, 3:17 am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

From Fox News

[...]

The 911 call did not mention race. Crowley mentioned it in his report when
he was TALKING directly to her.

"She went on to tell me she observed what appeared to be two black males
with backpacks on the porch of Ware street."

Old July 29th 09, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the idiotic dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Jul 29, 11:16 am, Mike wrote:
On Jul 29, 3:17 am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:

From Fox News

[...]

Don't lie to be believed.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old July 29th 09, 10:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Skeleton Closet,,,, www.realchange.org
Colin Powell

Starting raining again over here bouts twenty minits ahhgo.Akshurrly, it
feels good, workin in the rain, what with the awful heat and humidity
and mosquitos outchyonder, I wouldn't be supprised atall if I have fed
govt's West Nile Disease (fed govt West Nile Disease because F..ked up
fed govt doesn't check those furrin Ships like they used to.I haven't
seen or heard any of those mosquito spray trucks yet this year) right
now.But, that lightning scares the crap outta me.I got off of my ladder
and I came inside to doggy's couch.
cuhulin, scared of lightning

Old July 29th 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Boston officer suspended for racist slur about Gates:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...r_suspend.html

Yeah, we're pretty clearly a "post-racial" society!

Mike
Louisville, KY

Old July 30th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.boston.com/news/local/bre...officer_suspen...

Yeah, we're pretty clearly a "post-racial" society!

Mike
Louisville, KY

MWB -wrt- Your Post would be yet again another
Racial Post {Racially Motivated} about American
Society. - a race rant is a race rant ~ RHF

Burr, [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 24th 09 12:35 AM
(OT) Burr [email protected] Shortwave 5 February 11th 09 03:37 AM
(OT) Burr,,,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 7 September 5th 07 07:06 PM
Hey Burr! wdx6hwo short wave Scanner 1 March 7th 04 01:16 AM