Old July 31st 09, 07:28 AM
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Default Radio Havana Cuba freqs, 0500-0700 UTC

In the 0500-0700 UTC timeframe, I can only pick up Radio Havana Cuba on 6010, not 6000 kHz. Anyone know if this is a transmitter problem, or an intentionally dropped frequency by the broadcaster?

6010 is coming in moderately strong but with fading on my Kaito 1102 with the whip. I'm in Northern California. RHC is also coming through on 6060 for me, but not 6140 or 11760.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/
Old August 1st 09, 04:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I asked the same question a few weeks ago.
They have changed their schedule around due to the mess in Central
America.
6000khz is English is coming in well at 0324 utc.
6060 and 6140 in Spanish.

--
Cheers