Old August 2nd 09, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING: Telamon

I can't remember seeing a post from Telamon for quite awhile. Telamon,
you out there, buddy? Just give us a shout out, OK? Anyone else know
anything about where Telamon's been?

Just curious,

Mike
Old August 2nd 09, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. Bryant, the spaz who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

I can't remember seeing a post from Telamon for quite awhile. Telamon,
you out there, buddy? Just give us a shout out, OK? Anyone else know
anything about where Telamon's been?

Maybe he's looking for a lawyer that your Mommie can call?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 2nd 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe he got smart and unassed this newsgroper.

Hey, tomorrow, phone JT and Dave at www.supertalkms.com (their
radio squawk show, I think they have a toll free call in phone number)
and ask them why the hell doesn't the city of Jackson run those mosquito
spray trucks anymore? My arms and hands and face feel like thousands of
needle pricks all over.It is TERRIBLE! out there in my back yard.As HOT
and HUMID it is, I am going to have to start wearing long sleeve shirts
out there! Tomorrow, I am going to plug in my phone and call the Foresty
supply store in Jackson and ask them if they sell those little mosquito
net thingys I can wear on my head under my baseball cap.I have a very
old Pith helmet too, I can drape the net over that if I have to.
cuhulin.

Old August 2nd 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 2, 2:48*pm, dave wrote:
Mike wrote:
I can't remember seeing a post from Telamon for quite awhile. Telamon,
you out there, buddy? Just give us a shout out, OK? Anyone else know
anything about where Telamon's been?

Just curious,

Mike

Me too.

The latest I can remember was a mile-long battle he was having with
BDK around July 4th. Anyone heard from him since then?

Mike.

Old August 2nd 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

It is Bikini Judging season in Ventura, and Telamon is a Bikini Judge.
cuhulin

Old August 2nd 09, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Mike wrote:
I can't remember seeing a post from Telamon for quite awhile. Telamon,
you out there, buddy? Just give us a shout out, OK? Anyone else know
anything about where Telamon's been?

Just curious,

Mike

Me too.

Maybe, but Bryant is simply looking for a way to suck-up. It's a juvenile
debate technique.

He really needs to have Mommie call the LAWYERS tomorrow, and perhaps they'll
talk some sense to her that she might pass along to her wayward offspring.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Old August 3rd 09, 05:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

It is Bikini Judging season in Ventura, and Telamon is a Bikini Judge.

Will you be competing again this year? Do the judges know about your
hormonal 'enhancement' treatments?

Does the VA pay for the stuff?

mike
Old August 3rd 09, 05:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Very Good program on the National Geographic Channel right now, Great
Escape: The Final Secrets.
cuhulin

Telamon FAQ Newsgroup Alert2 Shortwave 2 May 21st 08 04:21 AM
PONG : [Off-Topic] -wrt- The Telamon -v- RHF Game of Newsgroup"Ping-Pong" RHF Shortwave 3 March 1st 08 06:39 AM
Ping: Telamon Al Shortwave 1 March 17th 06 07:07 PM
ping Telamon: re resistive Vs transformer splitters [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 20th 05 11:07 PM
Ping Telamon Burr Shortwave 1 April 17th 05 12:27 AM