Old March 17th 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Al

Default Ping: Telamon

Telamon,

I just wanted to say thanks for the information you provided in the Transfer
Impedance thread. I had a nasty disk crash and it took me a couple of days
to recover.

Al KA5JGV

Old March 17th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article ,
"Al" wrote:

Telamon,

I just wanted to say thanks for the information you provided in the Transfer
Impedance thread. I had a nasty disk crash and it took me a couple of days
to recover.

Good to see that you recovered from the disk crash. You can always reset
the news group in a news reader but with the volume in this news group
it can be a pain to find a post again. Google news groups is a better
place to find a thread when you loose one.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

ping Telamon: re resistive Vs transformer splitters [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 20th 05 11:07 PM
Ping Telamon Burr Shortwave 1 April 17th 05 12:27 AM
Ping!! Landshark CB 1 March 5th 05 07:04 AM
looking for old ping / pinger sound mrjiggs TB-2 or TB-2N module's k2000 CB 1 July 19th 04 08:17 AM
Ping Mr. Davies R274C Shortwave 10 July 29th 03 08:31 PM