Old August 3rd 09, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Bob Dob Seems to be a Snob

Hey Dob...I don't want to come across as a twit but you seem to have
an aweful attitude re Bushcraftgregs standing up to the
Ph,dufus...Seems to me Bushie was "Pearl Harbour'd" by the fake
professor and had to try and defend himself against Ph.d's trumped up
allegations...Well guess who came to dinner (no knock on Bushcraft, he
can defend himself)...none other than the Distinguished Troll Society,
in force...courtesy of an invite we received over at Rec dot Knives..,

Oh by the by bob dob...you are cordially invited to Rec dot Knives on
Jan 8th...In case you hadn't heard , We're Having a Bash...
Old August 3rd 09, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 10:31*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Hey Dob...I don't want to come across as a twit but you seem to have
an aweful attitude re Bushcraftgregs standing up to the
Ph,dufus...Seems to me Bushie was "Pearl Harbour'd" by the fake
professor and had to try and defend himself against Ph.d's trumped up
allegations...Well guess who came to dinner (no knock on Bushcraft, he
can defend himself)...none other than the Distinguished Troll Society,
in force...courtesy of an invite we received over at Rec dot Knives..,

Oh by the by bob dob...you are cordially invited to Rec dot Knives on
Jan 8th...In case you hadn't heard , We're Having a Bash...

Oh Lord Fred....lol...I refreshed my screen and saw
this...lol. I'll keep the other two groups you crossposted it to maybe
in hopes to bring out the
Krypsis or heaven forbid Bangok Banger himself.

I just read your post again and I am laughing as
I'm typing, actually had to correct myself a couple of times, hitting
the wrong keys.
Old August 3rd 09, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 2, 9:19*pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
[...]

***Somehow someway I believe the Bangkok Bull Sh%tter Professional
Snapper is right in the middle of the mix...we just gotta coax him out
of the woodwork...out from under his rock and identify
himself...thought we had him as the HawaiianEye a few weeks back but
he;s a slippery slimey one; got away unscathed..anyone that would try
to BS the Distinguished Trolls the way he did is mentally disturbed
but we'll catch up with him...in the meantime we'll have fun with the
rest of these dopes incuding Doctor PH.d, he's gone to the top of the
hit list for now...
Old August 3rd 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 3, 2:47*am, Bob Dobbs wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Oh by the by bob dob...you are cordially invited to Rec dot Knives on
Jan 8th...In case you hadn't heard , We're Having a Bash...

Thanks, but I'll have to decline. Maybe when you saddle up and head back
on over to wreckdotknives you can take bataviaboi blazy susan with you,
nothing of any substance ever comes from porkopolis (natti) but lard and
spam.

Bob, you "seem" like an OK guy at times, but your
constant references about Batavia ( of all places)
shows what a ding dong head you are.

Are you even familiar with that town? Nothing there
Bob, not to say it's not a quaint town, but I do not
reside there, not in the past and definitely not in the future.
sigh Are you wanting to get a little personal with
muah? shaking my head
Old August 3rd 09, 12:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 3, 1:34*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

hit list for now...- Hide quoted text -

Actually Fred, if the troll Krypsis didn't come over here because of
my "spot on" post about the Bangkok
Banger over in rec.knives, you would have never
had the priviledge of meeting the good people of
this group and your new friend - the highly decorated
teacher. grin

If he would have just left everything alone and not
taken the cheese from the mousetrap, it would have
been life as usual and he would have went on "trying" to impose his
will on this group.

Now don't get me wrong, he's not the only in here
that acts like a prick, you've already been introduced
to Dob (notice- he didn't answer about his attitude/ response to me
that you mentioned), but actually he is harmless. He is a "follower."
He is a friend of Mikey, they are bestest
of buddieroes.

This group is great at times, I will read it (when our
teacher either isn't posting or is too high to post) and
everyone gets along and everything is on topic except the Obamo hater/
haters that consistently post
things about him.

But human nature takes a hold, he just can't handle the group being
calm and related. He'll act like he is,
and post "supposedly" the stations/freqs. he's listening to. It's
like, he can post that, then he can
"really" get to what he really wants to espouse in here...lol.

I can just see it, I can feel it...lol. I hope your stay and for the
others is a good one, it's a great group,
with great people. Maybe you guys can pickup a
shortwave radio and let us know what you hear (from some of you guys)
from your exotic locations. Many in here would be more than happy to
help you.

Brenda Ann in S. Korea, who is a wizard when it comes to bringing
radios back to life or making them better and treats everyone with
respect, though at times, some try to yank her chain. / RHF - who
provides the links or help to any questions one may ask, especially
newbies. / Telamon - Provides help or his opinion to a topic, be it on
or off topic and very well spoken. / DXAce - who provides
much appreciated updates to different schedules and is IMO a "legend"
in the DX community, with MANY many countries logged and verified,
which takes skill and time. / SC - a somewhat new, but nice
addition to the group with his logs and help. / Peter Maus - One of
the rocks of the group IMO, who doesn't post as much as I wish he
would. Always has great things to say. / John Plimmer in S. Africa (if
I am correct) who is another "legend" in the DXing community and is
extremely well respected here. When John talks ( IMO) we listen.

There are many more I have missed, but it doesn't take away from their
contributions in here.

I just don't want you to think that this group is fried
just because of the actions of a few. Follow me?

Old August 3rd 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Living in San Diego does not a snob one makes,,, or sumpin like that.I
wouldn't call Bob a snob.I never figured he is a snob.He doesn't seem
snobish to me.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I was in Vietnam, I was issued two knives.One of them was a
stainless steel pocket knife, the other one was a big knife with a
scabbard/holster.Both knives were stamped U.S.Marines.I was also issued
an M-14 Rifle.I turned all that stuff in before I left Vietnam.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 3, 8:42*am, wrote:
When I was in Vietnam, I was issued two knives.One of them was a
stainless steel pocket knife, the other one was a big knife with a
scabbard/holster.Both knives were stamped U.S.Marines.I was also issued
an M-14 Rifle.I turned all that stuff in before I left Vietnam.
cuhulin

Do you still have any knives Cuhulin, other than
kitchen knives?

Old August 3rd 09, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I own some old pocket knives and of course my old kitchen knives and
table knives.None of my knives are extraordinary.Only regular old
knives, nothing that anybody would want to buy or trade something for.I
am not a knife collector, per se.I don't tote a knife either.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's funny are those ''Rambo'' movies.Sheeeeeeeeit, ''Rambo'' was
lookin at wimmins panties at a wimmins college in Switzerland during the
Vietnam Conflict.(War) Don't get me wrong though, Sylvester Stallone
couldn't join the Military because when he was born a doctor screwed him
up. www.imdb.com

When I worked at the auto/18 wheeler truck/lawn mower/MG batteries
factory in Florence,Mississippi in the 1980s, some of those dudes there,
it was like they just HAD to always go see the latest Rambo movie!

Chuck Norris had a brother who was in Vietnam, I understand his movies.
cuhulin