Old August 3rd 09, 02:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good Bye

Por Donde Vayas, Alle Estas.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DUMBASS ASSHOLE in chief.
(I Fixed the Title of that article)
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270832
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 04:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Mike" wrote in message

First this:

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs.

Then:

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore.

Basically what he is saying is he can dish it out but cant take it.

Old August 3rd 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 3, 11:08*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"Mike" wrote in message

First this:

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs.

Then:

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore.

Basically what he is saying is he can dish it out but cant take it.

Well Mike.....I almost don't know what to say, at times I suppose I
may get you mixed up with some
other posters.

I thought you would be one to come down on me and the others about all
of this. Pleasantly surprised at your post.
Good deal, thanks for giving your opinion.
Old August 3rd 09, 04:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mike wrote:

First, let me apologize to Steve Lare and the guys from rec.knives for
anything I've done that's made them so mad. I really just came in here
because I love shortwave radio. I didn't come in here to make
fanatical enemies.

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs. Even posting logs is seen as part of my
evil plan to ruin the newsgroup.

I'm gone. Last time I went, I was gone for two years. From 2005 to
2007. That can be checked in the archives. This time I won't be back.
It's your newsgroup, guys, do whatever you want.

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore. I sincerely apologize to all
involved, and will leave. As a matter of fact, I'll be turning off
this AOL address within the next few days.

I'll miss many folks in here, even some that I grew to respect though
often disagreeing with them.

Good-bye and good reception,

Mike

Sorry to see you go, Mike. The aholes have driven off more than one good
person.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 3rd 09, 05:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
msg msg is offline

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
snip

Now lets watch closely, VERY closely for a "new"
member in the future.

Please remember, Usenet newsgroups don't have 'members', this is _not_
Google Groups, they have posters, and identities are speculative at best
even when posting host IPs are considered.

Michael
Old August 3rd 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 3, 12:20*pm, msg wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:

snip

Now lets watch closely, VERY closely for a "new"
member in the future.

Please remember, Usenet newsgroups don't have 'members', this is _not_
Google Groups, they have posters, and identities are speculative at best
even when posting host IPs are considered.

Michael

Michael, I know that. I just used a word different
than you expected, trust me when I tell you that.
I understand what you mean.
Old August 3rd 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am sorry that Mike is leaving too.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What DUMBASS and my wife have in common.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=270824

by Chuck Norris.
cuhulin

Old August 3rd 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : MWB - Why Say "Good Bye" Just Take a Break for Now - One Dayat a Time . . .

On Aug 3, 4:38*am, Mike wrote:
[...]

mwb, Mwb. MWB !

On-Topic Posts =IF= Each of Us Posted One
or Two a Week . . .
Imagine what this Newgroup would Read Like
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...149c850dd04f69

MWB -wrt- Juvenile Irrational Name Calling
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...0b666dbae6d854
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c5ed3a33e4f92b

MWB - You can 'choose' to Sit-Quietly and
Yield Control of this Newsgroup to Conservative
Posters Propagandizing Their Beliefs -or- You
can 'choose' to Post a Rebuttal. {Choose Wisely}

MWB - Limit your Rebuttal to a Balancing Opinion
and Factual Counterpoints to Their Slanted BS.
Give Them One Shot Across-the-Bow and let it be.

MWB -however- Originating a Liberal {In-Your-Face}
Posting is going to Draw a/many Reply(s) from
the Other View Point and often personal Attacks
Back-at-You. {Why Invite the Hate ?}

MWB - It's a Newsgroup : It should be Entertaining,
Informative and Enjoyable. Learn to Set Your Own
Limits to the Pain from 'others' that you are willing
to endure here by being here.

MWB - It's best to stick to On-Topic and NOT
GET STARTED in the Political Rant-Ons !
-or- Give Them One Shot Across-the-Bow
Reply and Declare Victory )

MWB -caution- Taking the 'Bite' and Playing
"The Fool's Game"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...5c65e5f8c00929
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...f27e6e980dd327

MWB - Be Here For Your 'Self' and Don't Allow
Others to Define Why You Are Here
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8ba7664e62b9e5

MWB - Reflect On Why You Are Here
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1146fa0c042fb5

MWB - Don't Let Them Drive You Away {Surrender} :
1 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Month
to let them know you are still 'out-there'; and
Listening and Enjoying Your Radios.
2 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Week
to let them know you are still 'here'; and
Listening and Enjoying Your Radios.
3 - Post a Shortwave Radio Log Once a Day
to let them know they did not drive you 'away';
and You are still Listening and Enjoying
Your Radios.

mwb - go ahead and take a vacation
but don't say goodbye - pal ~ RHF