Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 3rd 09, 12:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good Bye

First, let me apologize to Steve Lare and the guys from rec.knives for
anything I've done that's made them so mad. I really just came in here
because I love shortwave radio. I didn't come in here to make
fanatical enemies.

It seems that no matter what I do, it inflames some people because I
simply post shortwave logs. Even posting logs is seen as part of my
evil plan to ruin the newsgroup.

I'm gone. Last time I went, I was gone for two years. From 2005 to
2007. That can be checked in the archives. This time I won't be back.
It's your newsgroup, guys, do whatever you want.

Again, I admit my responsibility in fanning the flames and I'm too
tired to dodge the knives anymore. I sincerely apologize to all
involved, and will leave. As a matter of fact, I'll be turning off
this AOL address within the next few days.

I'll miss many folks in here, even some that I grew to respect though
often disagreeing with them.

Good-bye and good reception,

Mike