Old August 5th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

Default Who's The New Douche Bag Here At Rec Radio

now that the fake ph.dufus has flown the coup who steps up to take the
reins of this cesspool...?....ehhhh Krispy...

by the by are you a pot head too...?...* afro style*
Old August 5th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
now that the fake ph.dufus has flown the coup who steps up to take the
reins of this cesspool...?....ehhhh Krispy...

by the by are you a pot head too...?...* afro style*

I am an unashamed user of hemp.
Old August 5th 09, 11:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

On Aug 5, 12:18*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
now that the fake ph.dufus has flown the coup who steps up to take the
reins of this cesspool...?....ehhhh Krispy...

by the by are you a pot head too...?...* afro style*

I am an unashamed user of hemp.

***I guess, by your own addmission and willingness to step forward
Dave we can crown you the new rec radio/knives Douche Bag taking over
for the ph.dufus...Congrats...!

by the by are you a ph.d too...?
won't ask about your arrest record, thats an easy one to figure...
Old August 6th 09, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I had to build another damn ''Don't drive on my yard!'' fence.Y'all can
read about it at rec.autos.tech newsgroup.

Some damn ASSHOLES! DUMBASS'S BUTTKISSERS! think they own other people's
yards.Eff That!
cuhulin

Old August 6th 09, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My new ''Don't drive on my yard'' fence I recently built, part of it
anyway, is three pressure treated 2'' by 4''s six feet long, two feet of
each post is two feet in the ground, each post is eight feet apart from
each other.Tomorrow morning, I am going to the Lowe's store and buy two
sixteen feet long pressure treated 1 inch thick by sixteen feet long
boards and I will nail those two boards horizontally to the three posts,
Cool, eh? There is a tree line along my back yard, both sides of my back
yard.My new ''Don't drive on my yard'' fence and my other ''Don't drive
on my yard'' fence I had to build a few months ago on the other side of
my yard is to keep those damn DUMBASS B HO BUTTKISSERS from driving
on my yard.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am fixin to nail those two pressure treated sixteen feet long boards
on those three pressure treated 2'' by 4'' post just as soon after I see
what's new at www.libertypost.org and then my ''Don't drive on my
yard!'' new fence will be completed, as far as I am concerned.
cuhulin

I'M A DOUCHE! Roger Wiseman Policy 1 October 4th 06 02:27 PM
woger douche bag.jpg (1/1) an old friend Policy 2 July 9th 06 04:00 AM
woger douche bag.jpg (1/1) an old friend CB 2 July 9th 06 04:00 AM
2005 DOUCHE AWARD N9OGL Policy 11 April 21st 05 12:22 AM
DR. DOUCHE: RECTRUM WRINGER Mopeadopeizcrazy CB 1 October 15th 04 02:08 PM