Old August 7th 09, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Recognizing the ObamaNistas© By the Color of Their Shirts

wrote:
For the one hundred and fifty billionth time, DUMBASS B HO Is NOT the
prez of U.S.A. and Joe Bidet (Biden) Is NOT the vp of U.S.A.!
cuhulin

This affects you personally how?

I'm sure McCain and Sarah would have angered you too.
Old August 7th 09, 08:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 7:19*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
114th Deployment. *
www.clarionledger.com

- - I wish all of America's Soldiers, Men and Women,
- - the Best O' Luck, wherever in the World they are.
- - cuhulin

- I don't.

Dave - Why am I not suprised that you wrote that.

-*Standing armies are Unamerican.

Dave so is it in the US Constitution that the
USA will have 'no' Standing Army ?

- When your only tool is a hammer
- every problem looks like a nail.

Dave and you are such a little 'brad'.
Old August 7th 09, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Could Not Win the Presidency Today : Now That TheVoters Know BHO !

On Aug 6, 6:58*pm, wrote:
- For the one hundred and fifty billionth time, DUMBASS B * *HO Is NOT
the
- prez of U.S.A. and Joe Bidet (Biden) Is NOT the vp of U.S.A.!
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

=IF= The Presidential Election were held today :
Now that the American People -aka- the Voters
Actually Know the Truth-About-Obama : The Good
Citizens of America Would Not Vote for BHO.

=IF= The Congressional and Senate Elections
were held today : The results would be about
what they were in 2006 with a slight-edge to
the Democrats -but- No significant Majority
and Solid Control of either House.

it's a vision 'thingee' ~ RHF
Old August 7th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 6, 6:58 pm, wrote:
- For the one hundred and fifty billionth time, DUMBASS B HO Is NOT
the
- prez of U.S.A. and Joe Bidet (Biden) Is NOT the vp of U.S.A.!
- cuhulin

Cuhulin,

=IF= The Presidential Election were held today :
Now that the American People -aka- the Voters
Actually Know the Truth-About-Obama : The Good
Citizens of America Would Not Vote for BHO.

Huh?

Mr. Obama still has most Americans' approval.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/

I think the country's going in the wrong direction, but it ain't Obama's
fault.
Old August 7th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Could Not Win the Presidency Today : NowThat...

Sotomayor looks like a big old Mack dump truck that has been in wayyyy
to many accidents.
cuhulin

Old August 7th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Aug 7, 7:41*am, dave wrote:

I think the country's going in the wrong direction, but it ain't Obama's
fault.

It's YOUR fault!

Old August 7th 09, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 7, 5:18*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:

The same dolts that simply regurgitated Limpball's mantra so besmirched
the repugs that it caused a Barama backlash, and now all they do is keep
up the same histrionics so as to ensure a continuation.

Ja, 0baMa0's mantra is so much easier to "swallow" - HEIL HITLER!
[puke]
Old August 8th 09, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

According to WJTV 6:00 PM tv news, the Starbucks coffee joint in
Ridgeland is closing.There is another Starbucks coffee
(wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Overpriced coffee) joint in the Jackson metro area,
according to tv news.I didn't know there is/were two Starbucks
Wayyyyyyyyyyyy Overpriced coffee joints in the Jackson area.Heck with
em, let em close! I have never been to any Starbucks Wayyyyyyyyyyyy
Overpriced coffee joints before.
I wish some nudie restaurants would open near me.The old K-Mart store
that used to be on Highway 80 about a block and a half from doggy's
couch closed down about ten or thirteen sumpin years ago.That would be a
Good place for a nudie restaurant.Or over there at Metrocenter Mall.
cuhulin

Old August 8th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Coupe de etat.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=271253

I am still waiting on my spanking brand new Cadillac Coupe DeVille.

Otis done spiked the water cooler in the Sherrif's office.Barney is
drunker than a Skunk!
Good old Otis.
cuhulin

Old August 8th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The Obama-Speakers© Mantra -is- It's Ain't Prez Obama's Fault !

-
- http://www.realclearpolitics.com/polls/
-
- I think the country's going in the wrong direction,
- but it ain't Obama's fault.

YEAH - Dave -says- It Ain't Obama's Fault !