Old August 12th 09, 02:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default PING Stoner Dave

Although I don't use Hemp, I have nothing against Hemp.Hemp is usefull
for many things.
cuhulin

Old August 12th 09, 09:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 11, 11:31*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:
- Pot's legal where I live.

ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...ijuana%20Progr...

oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
*.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
*.

- So is saying "****" on the telephone.

Dave - In what 'universe' ?
and Dave -if- that were true
you could not write it here.
Old August 12th 09, 10:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 11, 5:20*pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:31 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:
- Pot's legal where I live.
ROTFL -not-in- California It Ain't [.]
-unless- You have a Bona-fide Medical Condition
and an Rx from a MD resulting in a 'permit'.
http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/mmp/...ijuana%20Progr....
oops - i forgot it's 'dave' and the laws
do not apply to him ~ RHF
*.
-ps- using & possessing 'mj' is still a
us federal crime [.]
*.
So is saying "****" on the telephone.

***So is building radio and tv stations "without blueprints" you
tard...WTF, you seem to be a real dufus Dave but what the hay, what do
I know...?...I was only around Kombat Klamer over at Rec dot Knives
for a few years so I guess I'm not "qualified" to pass judgement on
you "stupidity"...smoke another bowl stoner...*grin*

Any moron can build a radio station; *I build TV stations. *I need no
plans because after the first couple dozen you tend to remember everything.

- As far as reefer goes,

Dave - Clearly 'reefer' goes to your
personal State-of-Mindlessness.

- it is quite widely used by very responsible
- and important people.

Dave 'reefer' and 'responsible' now that is
a sad little laugh from a drug-addled mind.

Dave 'reefer' and 'important people' yah sure
one puff and your in a cloud of importance.

- Do you drink?

Dave - That would be a 'yes'.
* A Beer or two with a Pizza
* A Glass of Red Wine with Dinner
-Why- How does the Legal {Moderate} Drinking
of Alcohol relate to the Illegal Use of Drugs to
Get High {Loaded} and all it's related Criminal
Activities ? ? ?
Old August 12th 09, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 11, 5:20 pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
.
[...]

Nothing more criminal than an apostrophe in a posessive [sic] pronoun...

Old August 12th 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One time, a woman in Stick Red, Cajunland, (Baton Rouge,Louisiana, for
y'all cats who don't know) she said,,,,
My toofs hurt.

I grabbed my keyboard, quick as litenin, I told her,,,
Well, at least you have some toofs.
cuhulin

Old August 13th 09, 12:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 12, 9:16*am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 11, 5:20 pm, dave wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 11, 11:31 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 9, 5:36 pm, dave wrote:
[...]

Nothing more criminal than an apostrophe in a posessive [sic] pronoun...- Hide quoted text -

That was pretty good, just saying. ;-)

Did CPI build Stoner CBs Rollie CB 1 July 27th 09 12:39 AM
FA: RARE STONER PRO 40 SSB TRANSCEIVER CSFD CB 0 July 28th 08 05:24 AM
singlesideband handbook by stoner for sale Wbelsito Boatanchors 2 November 30th 04 05:14 AM
singlesideband handbook by stoner for sale Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 November 30th 04 05:04 AM
Looking for SBE CB, Browning MKIII or Stoner Radio!! RADIOMAN Equipment 0 September 20th 04 02:26 AM