Old August 21st 09, 04:59 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ RHF View Post
On Aug 19, 6:14*pm, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
On Aug 19, 12:54 pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
~ RHF wrote:
"Tort Reform" ain't about Insurance Companies
loving you or me.
"Tort Reform" is about Insurance Companies ignoring the basic
responsibilities that lawsuits are able to address.

Bob Dobbs -real- "Tort Reform"

1 - Mandatory Arbitration by a Government run
Patient's Advocacy Panel {Salaried} :
Local City/County Health Commissioner/Hearing Officer
Local City/County Medical Expert/Doctor
Local City/County Patient's Advocate

2 - Medical Coverage {Free If Awarded}

3 - Disability Coverage and Retraining {If Awarded}

4 - Fixed Limits for Pain and Suffering that is
'adjusted' yearly for inflation
*.

- You miss the point. *

Dave the point is Tort Reform and Eliminating the Lawyers
from the Medical Health Care System.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

-If it's cheaper to lose lawsuits than it is to change
- their behavior, companies will just add the cost of
- getting sued to their prices.

Dave it about Tort Reform and Eliminating the Lawyers
from the Medical Health Care System.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

-*If you want them to stop killing people,
- you have to really hurt them.

Dave it about Tort Reform and Eliminating the Lawyers
from the Medical Health Care System.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

- I say that if a corporation wants the rights of a
- person then the principals of said corporation
- should be subject to criminal prosecution
- and imprisonment.

Dave it about Tort Reform and Eliminating the Lawyers
from the Medical Health Care System.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

- You make it sound like all people are suing to
- get rich. It's not nearly that simple.

Dave it about Tort Reform and Eliminating the Lawyers
from the Medical Health Care System.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

- Why are so proud to be a dumbass? *

Dave that's Obama-Bot© Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :
Not Facts about real Health Care Reform that includes
Tort Reform as a Key Feature.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

- Herding instinct?

Dave that's Obama-Bot© Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :
Not Facts about real Health Care Reform that includes
Tort Reform as a Key Feature.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

-*Sarah Palin's voluptuous ass?

Dave that's Obama-Bot© Liberal-Fascist Sexual Fantasy :
Not Facts about real Health Care Reform that includes
Tort Reform as a Key Feature.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

-*C'mon Roy, give us a reason you hate America.

Dave that's Obama-Bot© Liberal-Fascist Name Calling :
Not Facts about real Health Care Reform that includes
Tort Reform as a Key Feature.
Call Your Senators and Congresspersons : Tell them
Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The
Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health
Care Reform which includes Tort Reform.

Dave i can honest say : God {Allah} Bless the USA and
All Americans - Amen {can you - oh the silence} ~ RHF
RHF THIS is the WRONG forum!!!! DO NOT post polotics here!!!!!
Old August 21st 09, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (ot) : cause it off-topic - silencing one is to silence all

On Aug 20, 8:59*pm, n9zas wrote:
~ RHF;686385 Wrote:

~ RHF wrote:
"Tort Reform" ain't about Insurance Companies
loving you or me.
"Tort Reform" is about Insurance Companies ignoring the basic
responsibilities that lawsuits are able to address.--
-
Bob Dobbs -real- "Tort Reform"-
-
1 - Mandatory Arbitration by a Government run
Patient's Advocacy Panel {Salaried} :
Local City/County Health Commissioner/Hearing Officer
Local City/County Medical Expert/Doctor
Local City/County Patient's Advocate-
-
2 - Medical Coverage {Free If Awarded}-
-
3 - Disability Coverage and Retraining {If Awarded}-
-
4 - Fixed Limits for Pain and Suffering that is
'adjusted' yearly for inflation
*.--

--
n9zas

so... why didn't you post this to dave first
or to any of the other 25 posts made by
'others' - silencing one is to silence all ~ RHF
Old August 21st 09, 09:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : CALL Your Senators and Congresspersons -Tell Them- Just Say NO to Obama-Care© and Yes to “The Patients’ Choice Act of 2009,” which is real Health Care Reform which includes Tort Reform and All American Freedom of 'Choice'

On Aug 20, 7:01*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 20, 12:52*pm, Toxic wrote: On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:46:09 -0700, ~ RHF wrote:
Call the White House and TELL Prez Obama that Americans have the Right
to a 'Choice' in Health Care.
*.

- The American public has overwhelmingly expressed their sentiments
- regarding health care back in November, only corporate lackeys like
you
- refuse to accept the results of the American democratic system and

snipped

I've heard both sides of it, almost to the point that I don't know
what to believe. Me personally, something just doesn't sound
right.

I asked my doctor about it yesterday and without pause he said
"it won't be good for the physicians but more importantly it will be
bad
for my patients." I don't trust much of anyone when it comes to people
in any positions of power, I've seen just about everyone in my
personal
life abuse that power in some way or another....some just worse than
others.

But I do know this much, as for my doctor, he's only been my doctor
for almost two years now and I've never caught him bullcrapping me,
he's always been honest with me even though at times I haven't
agreed with him, he always done what was best for me. Just my
take on it FWIW.
Old August 22nd 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Aug 21, 1:47*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Aug 20, 7:01*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

[...]

BCG,

What your Doctor did not say in plain english
was -if- your are paying via Medicare once
Obama-Care© is Law : The Doctor would be
able {afford} to Treat You as a Medicare Patient
cause the Doctor would lose to much Money
with each and every Medicare Patient; with all
the reductions in Medicare Paid Fees that
would be mandated by Obama-Care© as a
so-called Saving to Balance the Obama-Care©
Budget by Denying Medical Treatment of
America's Senior Citizens and offering them
End-of-Life {Ending-Your-Life} Counseling.

obama-care© coming to a us senior citizen
grave-yard near you ~ RHF