Old August 17th 09, 11:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Is there a Group Moderator?

These are merely side topics the allow internet friends to keep up. I simply
look at them as a form of noninvasive spam. For the most part, I don't
eavesdrop on lawnmowers or Obama or PhD topics. I just sift through the list
looking for SW topics and then mark everything as read.

Try not to let it bother you. A forum that lives and breaths is simply a
Placing tight control on a forum will choke and kill it.
slade

"n9zas" wrote in message

dave;686024 Wrote:
wrote:-
I will check some of the rinky dink lawn mower shops around here.Maybe
can find some wheels realllllll cheap.
cuhulin
-

Buy generics at Lowe's. Way cheaper than a lawnmower shop.

Why don't you goof off's start your own lawn mower forum instead of
posting your crap where no one cares?
Stay on topic here! Helloooo,moderator? You're dropping the ball here!
N9ZAS

--
n9zas

Old August 18th 09, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 15, 3:48*pm, wrote:
RHF, Roy Fisk is an A OK guy.Why y'all want to pick on him? I will sic
Burr on y'all.
cuhulin

R 'Hussein' F rhythms with Who-Is-Insane
Old August 18th 09, 01:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Iffen everybody in this here noosgroper posted only Shortwave topics,
how soon would it go High and Dry?

Oh myyy, Soooo Dry, myyy, myyy So Dry.
So Dry, for absorbing and cleaning up spills.
cuhulin

Old August 18th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"BoobleStubble" skrev i melding ...

Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do? They're certainly
not going out and getting laid!

What woman wants to get laid by such fat and ugly geeks. Yuk!

Old August 18th 09, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 18, 5:21*am, "ElChino" wrote:
"BoobleStubble" skrev i ...

- - Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do?
- - They're certainly not going out and getting laid!

- What woman wants to get laid by such fat and ugly geeks. Yuk!

El Chino since you are posting here on
Rec.Radio.Shortwave : then you must
be a SW Geek : Therefore you too must
be Fat and Ugly. ~ RHF
Old August 18th 09, 08:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 18, 5:21*am, "ElChino" wrote:
"BoobleStubble" skrev i ...

Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do? They're certainly
not going out and getting laid!

What woman wants to get laid by such fat and ugly geeks. Yuk!

You'll have to ask my wife... ;-)
Old August 19th 09, 01:29 AM
Senior Member

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQGT447 View Post
On Aug 18, 5:21*am, "ElChino" wrote:
"BoobleStubble" skrev i ...

Then, what are all of these SW geeks going to do? They're certainly
not going out and getting laid!

What woman wants to get laid by such fat and ugly geeks. Yuk!

You'll have to ask my wife... ;-)
I don't see any of you getting laid,when you're NOT even smart enough to post comments within the scope of this forum!!!!!!!!
GROW THE HELL UP!!!!
Old August 19th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now, this is a tough one! True Grit on the TCM channel right now,
orrrrr, Rio Bravo on the AMC channel in fifteen minutes, which one will
I watch?
Oh, Decisions, Decisions, Decisions,,,,

I will watch both of them.
cuhulin