Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 16th 09, 08:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Service

I became confused when I heard the word 'service' used with these

agencies.

Internal Revenue 'Service'

U.S. Postal 'Service'

Telephone 'Service'

Cable TV 'Service'

Civil 'Service'

State, City, County & Public 'Service'

Customer 'Service'

This is not what I thought 'service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had

rented a bull to 'service' a few cows.

BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies

are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.

--
Burr