Old August 30th 09, 01:45 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Obama-Bot© Denying the Truth that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage Plans" and Mandates End-of-Life Counseling

On Aug 29, 5:37*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:51*pm, Gary Forbis wrote: On Aug 29, 4:15*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

- - Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
- - Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
- - Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
- - Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
- - Pay for Obama-Care©

- These lies are still being spread are they?
-*I guess they are. *You're spreading them.

OGM another Obama-Bot© Reply . . .

Nah in the 1300 Pages of the Obama-Care© Bill
that your US Congressperson and US Senator
has NOT Read - It's In There !
*.

http://arizona.typepad.com/blog/2009...ppearance.html
Old August 30th 09, 04:59 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Nickname unavailable wrote:

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be
made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to
consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise. ?Adolf Hitler
Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison
that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. ?Adolf
Hitler

"Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be
made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way around, to consider
the most wretched sort of life as paradise."

Benito Mussolini "London Sunday Express," December 8, 1935

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:

Old August 30th 09, 08:54 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : Another Obama-Ganda© 1930s Hitler NAZI Post Denying the Liberal-Fascist Realities of 21st Century Liberal-Fascist Methods and Techniques being used by the Obama-Regime© in 2009

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7ef2a698bf5816
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a44f7c2d454441
Old August 30th 09, 09:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Obama-Bots© Denying The Truth About Obama-Care©

On Aug 29, 5:45*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:
On Aug 29, 5:37*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:51*pm, Gary Forbis wrote: On Aug 29, 4:15*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
- - Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
- - Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
- - Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
- - Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
- - Pay for Obama-Care©
- These lies are still being spread are they?
-*I guess they are. *You're spreading them.
OGM another Obama-Bot© Reply . . .
Nah in the 1300 Pages of the Obama-Care© Bill
that your US Congressperson and US Senator
has NOT Read - It's In There !
*.

http://arizona.typepad.com/blog/2009...-death-panel-m...

Gary Forbis,

Can't Blame Betsy McCaughey for Obama-Care©
and Speaking Truth to the Lies of Obama-Care©
Betsy McCaughey is a Whistle Blower Sounding
the Trumpet of Truth and Warning America's Senior
US Citizens about Obama-Cares© Attack on Medicare.
Old September 2nd 09, 03:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©

On Sep 1, 10:36*am, "~ RHF" wrote:
On Aug 30, 8:44*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 30, 7:40*am, Gary Forbis wrote:

Darn. *I'm not sure what this subject has to do with shortwave radio.
I read this line in alt.politics.economics. *That group has everything
to do with the subject. *I don't know about Christian religion and
this subject. *I was reminded by the Ed Show of Matthew 25.34-46.
It seems to me many who call themselves christians pay more
attention to the passages before these and narrow their focus
on money and business rather than on its deeper meaning.
Me, what do I know of putting my money to the exchangers?
I can spot people who are naked or sick.

Unless asked to do otherwise. *If I do any more replies
I will drop rec.radio.shortwave and add alt.politics.economics.

Gary Forbis here's a Topic for Alt.Politics.Economics.
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
About - Liberal-Fascism -by- Jonah Goldberghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
*.
Watch Glenn Beck FOX TV for Your Daily Dosehttp://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html
of Truth About the Obama-Regime© and the
Obama-Czars© & The Obama-Security-Corps©http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/
Begin to Understand the Realities of 21st Century
Liberal-Fascism being employed by the Obama-
Regime© to Control Every Aspect of Your Daily Lifehttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
*.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...4b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
*.
That's Obamaism {Liberal-Fascism} in a Nutshell ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=i3yMPWmeaBs
*.

Prez Obama Threatens to Bypass Republicans
in the US Congress on Obama-Care©

Obama-Care© It's a One-Sided One-Party-Bill
that 80% of Americans Don't Need Right Now !http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20...g/anm6htfmlzt4

Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American
Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ.../current_event...

Did George Bush ever wake up when 70% of Americans thought his
policies sucked rottten eggs? You are nothing but a lying
fearmongering hate-flame fanning demagogue. You and those like you
are a discredit and disgrace to the party of Lincoln. Don't you get
tired of it? Or is your ultimate goal to see hatred and fear achieve
its logical conclusion?

Pathetic.

Bruce Jensen

Old September 2nd 09, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American Citizens Say"...

Her ''beautiful mind'', (Barbara Bush) she once hollered at AWOL MORON
G.W.Bush, (when he was a boy) STOP acting like a sissy!
www.betty bowers.com Fabulous-s-s-s-s

Daily DUMBASS B HO Tracking Poll.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272383

Ohhh, my bucket's got a hole init,,,, ohhhh, my bucket's got a hole init
(init) annnd I just cannnnn't swim,,,,,,,

Well, (I never say, Welp, because that is a Yankee word) lets me gits
back to workin on my old trailer agin.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 09, 07:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Wed, 2 Sep 2009 07:10:45 -0700 (PDT), WQGT447
wrote:

Did George Bush ever wake up when 70% of Americans thought his
policies sucked rottten eggs? You are nothing but a lying
fearmongering hate-flame fanning demagogue. You and those like you
are a discredit and disgrace to the party of Lincoln. Don't you get
tired of it? Or is your ultimate goal to see hatred and fear achieve
its logical conclusion?

Pathetic.

Bruce Jensen

Bruce,

He is pathetic, along with a couple of his other ass hole buddies, but
why bother to respond to him? He's brain dead so he'll never
understand. Must have a lonely and sad life.

Bob

Old September 3rd 09, 12:35 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Aug 29, 6:51*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:
On Aug 29, 4:15*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
Pay for Obama-Care©

These lies are still being spread are they? *I guess they
are. *You're spreading them.

The Republicans have an incredible propaganda machine. It's so ****ing
good and so deeply entrenched that they have 54% of Americans
vehemently opposing something that doesn't even exist as a proposal.
There is no such thing as "Obamacare." These people might as well be
opposing letting Bigfoot run the nations healthcare. The Republicans
have got half their own people believing that Obama has never produced
a birth certificate, millions believing that the government is "Going
to take over healthcare," millions still believing in Death Panels and
millions firmly believing that Obama wants to take away everybody's
guns. It's incredible the way right wing talk radio, Fox "News" and
the rest of them have not just turned reality on its head, they've
created an actual Alternate Universe where they can say literally
anything they feel like saying (Glenn Beck is their most profligate
manure spreader) and millions and millions of people will not only
automatically believe it but they will show up at town hall meeting
and scream bloody murder at anyone who attempts to tell them the
facts. The Nazi analogies are way overdone but god damn, Goebbels
would be proud of what Rush, Rupert and the gang have created. They
have completely steamrolled objective reality because it was
threatening to get somewhat in the way of corporate profits. These
assholes have gotten people killed, they are hell bent on maintaining
a failing healthcare system that will kill tens of thousands of
Americans every year, they have been instrumental in starting
unnecessary wars that cost trillions of dollars (trillions that they
have successfully charged Obama with having spent), killed thousands
of American soldiers and God only knows how many innocent civilians
and they have no conscience about it at all. If they succeed in
killing healthcare reform they won't give a moments thought to the
people whose lives will be financially destroyed because of illness,
or because they were abruptly dropped when they got sick because the
insurance company knew they didn't have the resources to drag them
into court and battle them for five or ten years. They won't give two
****s about 47 million Americans who simply can't come up with the
money for it. They'll just brag about what a great job they did on
behalf of Aetna, Humana and Merck, they'll laugh and slap each other
on the ass as people continue to die. Just lIke they did with Iraq.
Old September 3rd 09, 01:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates"Advantage Plans" a...

HOORAY for Right Wing Talk Radio!
HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY! HIP HIP HOORAY!

//Mope, you Number One Coiboi Hip!//
Yeah, Sang, I knows that. Coiboi Hip, Coiboi Hey!
cuhulin