Old August 29th 09, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Guess the Quote

Now, not only is the insurance a right, but the insurance oughta be
free, a lot of people think, and it oughta cover everything, from
hangnails, routine care visits, to erectile dysfunction, to ADHD, to
add-a-dick-to-mes. People want health insurance for add-a-dick-to-mes
for crying -- if you want a add-a-dick-to-me, pay for it, friends. Do
not ask your neighbors to turn you into a guy when you're a woman. If
you want an add-a-dick-to-me, pay for it.

(Can you say that on the radio?)
Old August 29th 09, 05:43 PM
Senior Member

Question

What does any of that trash have to do with shortwave radio??
Wrong forum here!
N9ZAS

quote for the day Channel Cop CB 3 March 14th 08 11:57 AM
A Quote from Len [email protected] Policy 34 November 2nd 05 11:08 AM
A Quote from Len [email protected] Policy 2 November 1st 05 02:23 AM
A Quote [email protected] Policy 10 October 16th 05 12:32 AM
A sensible quote... Steve Shortwave 0 October 13th 04 09:58 PM