Old September 7th 09, 03:50 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

Default The Brainwashing Bunch

American news outlets (well at least those not in Barack Obama's lap)
are filled with criticism on the Department of Education plans to
bring Obama's agenda into our nation's classrooms. The ploy to reach
and teach our children through a presidential speech and through
instruction guides (little red books?) appears to be stalled for now
as parents -- if nor educational unions -- resist the idea of brain-
swaying our children into writing paeans to Obama and his agenda.
However, few have wondered how such an idea ever emerged in the first
place. We do have some clues and they are unsettling.

I have previously reported that this idea of inculcating revolutionary
goals in our children's minds stems from the philosophy of Bill Ayers,
Obama's friend, collaborator, and campaign supporter. But Obama's
ideological mentors appear to reach farther back to an influential
radical Italian communist, Antonio Gramsci.

[...]

A cadre of like-minded educators and national service administrators
across the country share the same core commitment to transforming
themselves from imparters of knowledge to transformers of society. The
"change" agenda trains students to think only about what they should
do for Obama -- and rarely to contemplate how his powers and ambitions
should be limited and restrained.

[Bill] Ayers preached his education-as-"social justice" agenda to his
"comrades" at the World Education Forum in Caracas, Venezuela, three
years ago:

"This is my fourth visit to Venezuela, each time at the invitation of
my comrade and friend Luis Bonilla, a brilliant educator and inspiring
fighter for justice. Luis has taught me a great deal about the
Bolivarian Revolution and about the profound educational reforms
underway here in Venezuela under the leadership of President [Hugo]
Chavez. We share the belief that education is the motor-force of
revolution, and I've come to appreciate Luis as a major asset in both
the Venezuelan and the international struggle -- I look forward to
seeing how he and all of you continue to overcome the failings of
capitalist education as you seek to create something truly new and
deeply humane."

[...]

Who was Gramsci? He was a leader of the Communist party of Italy who
called upon "intellectuals" to produce hegemony over society through
control of education; he viewed schools as an apparatus that radicals
can use to radicalize the young and turn them into communists. He had
a long-term approach, realizing that it may take years of a "long
march through institutions" to train a proper Communist.

Americans versed in Obama Studies may recognize the name of Gramsci.
He has inspired not just the tyrant of Caracas but also inspires the
man in the Oval Office.

[...]

http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...ing_bunch.html
Old September 7th 09, 07:40 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Sep 6, 7:50*pm, "Chas. Chan" wrote:
[...]

What a load of superheated hot air.

Obama's message will be to stay in school, apply yourself
academically, work hard, and graduate.
And to explain the importance of washing hands to limit the spread of
H1N1 flu.

There's no evidence in the man's past speeches or behavior to indicate
any rational reason for concern that Barack Obama's speech will be any
more slanted or political than when Ronald Reagan or George H. W. Bush
spoke to school children.

This "indoctrination" nonsense is paranoia and crazy lunatic fringe
talk, pure and simple.

Get used it it: America has moved back towards the political center.
Old September 7th 09, 10:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ross Archer wrote:

[...]

Obama is full of nonsense. The people whom Obama has surrounded himself with
are full of nonsense. You are full of nonsense.

Get used it it: America has moved back towards the political center.

If Obama has moved towards the political center then I guess it's time for me
to go outside at dawn and watch those pigs fly.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 7th 09, 01:44 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Sep 7, 2:40*am, Ross Archer wrote:
[...]

Get used it it: *America has moved back towards the political center.- Hide quoted text -

Would that it were the "lunatic fringe." Unfortunately, the organized
opposition to any initiative by the duly elected president of the
United States is the entire Republican Party. The Party leaders
openly seek to block the president from succeeding at anything, from
healthcare to education. They even brag about it, openly
indoctrinating their children to close their ears to anything the
national leader has to say. Republicans have announced they are no
longer part of the democratic nation, no longer Americans, they are
Republicans.

The Republicans can ignore national needs and concentrate on the needs
of their financial backers, the big insurance companies, the profanely
wealthy international captialists, the oil companies, and the drug
dealers. As a result, the Republican Party is the lavishly funded
reactionary--even revolutionary--party, hell bent on gaining power
through sabotage, the American people be damned.
Old September 7th 09, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DUMBASS'S CHOICE Of SEPTEMBER 8TH HAS A VITAL HIDDEN AGENDA.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272719

Friday of this week marks eight years since the September eleventh
''inside job''

www.devilfinder.com
Black Day 9/11
cuhulin

Old September 7th 09, 03:02 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

snakehawk wrote:

[...]

Well spoken. Luckily, the majority of Americans can see through this,
in spite of the best efforts of the merchant class.
Old September 7th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Daily DUMBASS Tracking Poll.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=272740

MINUS THIRTEEN PERCENT.
- 13 PERCENT.

HAW HAW HAW!

Lets me gits back to workin on my old trailer again.I have finally
started on hanging those two 3/4'' thick preassure treated plywood rear
doors.Three big strap hinges on each door.
It's Ruff on me!
cuhulin

Old September 7th 09, 06:03 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics

On Sep 7, 9:02*am, dave wrote:

*Luckily, the majority of Americans can see through this,

pffft-bwaHAHAHAHAHA! If there is anything being seen it is the Truth
behind Baathist-Juche-Stalinoid 0baMa0.
LMFAO!

Old September 7th 09, 06:24 PM
Junior Member

See: http://www.johntaylorgatto.com
This man exposes the "educational" system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas. Chan View Post

Old September 7th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 7, 2:28*am, dxAce wrote:
Ross Archer wrote:
[...]

Turns out you are absolutely wrong (as per usual.)
The text of the speech: http://www.whitehouse.gov/MediaResou...SchoolRemarks/

In summary it says: "Work hard in school. Don't give up. Just
because your circumstances are tough doesn't mean you don't have to
try. Wash your hands and stay home from school if you're sick this
winter to help control the spread of disease."

Radical, Communist stuff, yeah. LOL

P.S.: Obama's way smarter than you.

Clearance - Whole bunch of everything! got_to_go Swap 2 August 8th 11 07:14 PM
FA: bunch of RF and odd tubes Mark Oppat Boatanchors 0 January 26th 06 11:29 PM
Bunch of sh!t unknown CB 5 February 10th 04 11:47 PM
FA: A Bunch of ARC-5s, plus more David Stinson Boatanchors 0 August 22nd 03 03:13 PM
FA: A Bunch of ARC-5s, plus more David Stinson Swap 0 August 22nd 03 03:13 PM