Old September 22nd 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Profit Stair's Divorce for adultery

How many other Stair-oids were listening to the Overcomer the Sunday
night when they broadcast the big shouting fest of Bro. and Sr.
Stair? Sounded like Jerry Springer instead of the usual end of the
world crap. It seems that at least 75 females have fallen for the
"God wants you to have sex with me" routine in the last two years.
Plus skimming the money, hiding it under his bed. All the usual
crooked preacher stuff.

I can't help wondering why the media haven't been on him like they
were on Robert Tilton or Jimmy Swaggart. He's at least as colorful a
scandal as they were. Maybe too many crooked preachers out there to
keep up with!

Hudley Pearse
Old September 23rd 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 22, 12:29*am, "
wrote:
How many other Stair-oids were listening to the Overcomer the Sunday
night when they broadcast the big shouting fest of Bro. and Sr.
Stair? *Sounded like Jerry Springer instead of the usual end of the
world crap. *It seems that at least 75 females have fallen for the
"God wants you to have sex with me" routine in the last two years.
Plus skimming the money, hiding it under his bed. All the usual
crooked preacher stuff.

I can't help wondering why the media haven't been on him like they
were on Robert Tilton or Jimmy Swaggart. *He's at least as colorful a
scandal as they were. *Maybe too many crooked preachers out there to
keep up with!

What I don't understand is why in the world hasn't
the gubiment or a local reporter looking to make a name for his/her
self infiltrate his clan. It would be as easy as that.

He is one of THE MOST dangerous pastors ( I use that word VERY
loosely) I have ever heard, be it via shortwave or an actual real
church.

Unless you are 'somewhat' studied in the word he
can easily mislead you. Just adding a *S* to the end
of a word or sentence and turning it from singular
into plural can be huge, it totally changes the
context of the verse from its original meaning. sigh

I don't know. Maybe one day someone will shut
his butt down before something very tragic happens.
Just my opinion.

Old September 23rd 09, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I likes the way they call him Profit Stair.
cuhulin

Old October 5th 09, 11:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 3:22*am, wrote:
I likes the way they call him ProfitStair.
cuhulin

I had an e-mail exchange with him in which I told him that he was a
prophet the way Balaam's ass was a prophet. If God spoke through his
mouth, he was, on that occasion, a prophet. Otherwise, he was just an
ass.

Later on, he told the world that God had cut me off from his downloads
as a sign that I was left out of the Ark, i.e., going to Hell. In
reality, he'd (or someone) had f***ed up their web page in the course
of changing the ftp site of his mp3s.

Hudley Pearse
Old October 5th 09, 11:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 2:12*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 22, 12:29*am, "

wrote:
[...]

I'm a bit surprised no angry fathers have sent him to jail or shot
him or something.

Hudley Pearse

Old October 5th 09, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I saw that Balaams Ass website back in 1999.The one about that guy in
Tennessee who tunes up and repairs old Pianos.I like the Music/Songs at
that website.

My ten years old RCA 27 inch screen CRT screen wouldn't turn on this
morning.I only used that tv set for WebTV.I hooked the WebTV cables up
to my Sony Wega Trinitron 27 inch screen flat screen CRT tv set.WebTV
does look better on my Sony flat screen tv set.Last week, I remember
seeing some flat screen CRT tv sets for sale at some pawn shops that I
like to check out once in a while.Metinks I am fixin to put my battery
in my new old 1983 Dodge van rat now and head over to those pawn shops.

Therres a pawnnn shop on a corrrrner,,,, in Pittsburrrrgh,
Pennsylvaniaaaa,,,, and I walk up and down beneath the clockkk,,,,,,,,
took herr doncinnn,,,,, took herr dininnnnn,,,,,, till herr blueeeeee
eyes werre shininnnnnn,,,,,, and I just got to get five orr
tennnnnnn,,,,,,,
cuhulin