Old September 22nd 09, 10:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Afghanistan War -or- Obama-CareŠ : The USA can no longer afford both . . .

Prez Obama and SoS Clinton now 'planning'
to lose the Afghanistan War

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090922...20090922091420

Bob Woodward of the Washington Post LEAKS
Prez Obama's Failed Afghanistan War Planning
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/27414

Prez Obama's Afghanistan War -or- Obama-CareŠ
The USA can no longer afford both . . .
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/27415
The realities of Excessive Spending and
High Taxes are limiting the US Governments
ability to Protect the American People
Old September 23rd 09, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Afghanistan War -or-

Letter claimed to be from Captain Connie Rhodes to Judge Land purporting
to fire Taitz is a forgery!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=274079

It is a Forgery!
cuhulin

Old September 25th 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

In the black? Smoke and mirrors. One thing IS certain, we are certainly 'in
the black' now!

So, you're finally admitting to your racism, albeit in a back-handed manner.

As a supposed native American minority yourself, I thought you would be
a little more accepting of our President...but I guess we should know by
now not to expect very much of you.
Old September 25th 09, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Nick Danger wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Not racist at all.

Your use of "boy" contradicts your statement.
Old September 25th 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Nick Danger wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Not racist at all.

Your use of "boy" contradicts your statement.

Sorry boy, you are once again incorrect!

It's OK. Some of my best friends are Hillbillies.

Old September 25th 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There was a BIG Commotion in Pittsburgh,Penns Woods the other
day/night.Military Sound Cannons were used over there.Those Military
Sound Cannons have been known to permantly damage hearing.I reckon some
Pittsburghers are visiting the Ear Doctors over there.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 09, 08:01 PM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

WHAT does all this political trash have to do with a SHORTWAVE radio forum???? Do you have ANY idea WHERE the hell you're posting this crap??
N9ZAS
Old September 25th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Protesters Are Met by Tear Gas at G-20 Conference [AND MILITARY sound
devices]
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=274323

Military sound device(s) were also used at a Tea Party in
California.According to Paul Gallo on his Super Talk Mississippi radio
show this morning. www.supertalkms.com
where I get the Real News, all the Real News that is fit to print.

It's ahh gittin Ruff out there, boys and girls, gittin RUFF!
cuhulin

Old September 25th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ima wrote:

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 04:57:02 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Ima wrote:

Kind-a funny. republican'ts started the Iraq war when we could not
afford it.

Then why did you dumbass Liberal/Democrat/Marxists vote to fund it, and
still continue to do so?

no child left behind was started but they never allotted any money.

Hogwash.

The GOP raided SS and medicare/aid since the 70s to balance the budget!
very fiscally unresponsible.

And no dumbass Liberal/Democrat voted to do just the same?

The Dems handed the republican't party (in 2001) a country that was in
the black for the first time in many years and they ****ed it up pretty
bad but yet blame the last 6 months on the Dems.

In the black? Smoke and mirrors. One thing IS certain, we are certainly
'in the black' now!

When the Dems wish to spend money saving lifes IN the USA, the
republican'ts are ****ed off and want to spend the money overseas
killing people.

Funny, your boy Barry has ramped up the war in Afghanistan, killing
people! You folks need to make up your minds!

Nice nut cases

Nut cases? That would describe the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists pretty
well!

hahah these are Rush Limpball's generic cover-up answers that ignore
history. Where's yours? huh- not smart enough to form your own
opinions nice!

"Cut-n-paste DXAce" your new handle?

Well, your handle is certainly "Dumbass"!

Unlike you, I didn't wake up stupid this morning, boy!

Old September 26th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Stink Bugs Invade District of Criminals (D.C.)
www.libertypost.org

There is a Really NASTY Illegal Stink Bug which has invaded the White
House.It's name is DUMBASS B HO.
cuhulin