Old September 27th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bush baby in Atlanta visits HRO

I Love old stores like that, similar stores, junk stores, junk shops.You
never know what kind of Goodies you might find in there.

Have you been Dumpster Diving lately? Seriously.

www.devilfinder.com
Dumpster Diving
cuhulin

Old September 27th 09, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/27/09 24:37 , Toxic wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:24:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

rolling my eyes

Is that a new feature on dashboard bobble head dolls?

Only if you're insured by Geico.

Old September 27th 09, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Geico SUCKS! so does that STUPID Geico gecko lizard! (you know what I
call it when I have to pee? it's called, Draining my Lizard) I once
phoned Geico years for a quote on bare minimum liability insurance for
my old 1978 Dodge van.I don't remember the price that Stupid Geico MORON
SOB quoted, but it was OUTRAGEOUS! I slammed my phone down and I told
him to Get F..ked!

I looked in the yellow pages in my phone book.I wound up going to the
American Automobile Insurance office on Highway 80, about three miles
East behind doggy's couch.I pay less than $200.00 each six months for
liability insurance for my van.
cuhulin

Old September 27th 09, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 9/27/09 24:37 , Toxic wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:24:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

rolling my eyes

Is that a new feature on dashboard bobble head dolls?

Only if you're insured by Geico.

GEE, thanks Peter. coffee all over screen.

Drifter...
Old September 27th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:

The majority of the Illegal Drug Trade in the
Atlanta Metro Area is conducted by Hispanic

I'll bet you white people use more drugs than everybody else combined.

Old September 27th 09, 06:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My van insurance is provided by Progressive insurance company.I am
satisfied with it.I am the only person who drives/rides in my
van.Whenever I fix the water leak in my 1978 Dodge van, I will go to the
insurance office and have them switch my insurance on my 1983 Dodge van
to my 1978 Dodge van.After either six months or a year, I will switch
back again.
cuhulin, back and forth

Old September 27th 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I mites looks around furr me ahh little car, bouts the size of an old
little bitty MG bug eye/frog eye Sprite car.I wants to puts some
styrofoam all over on it and carve it with an electric carving knife and
then fiberglass it and thens paints it a verry, verry brite PINK.I wants
it to looks like a Miss Piggy car.
cuhulin

Old September 28th 09, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 9/27/09 16:07 , Toxic wrote:
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 06:42:24 -0500, D. Peter Maus wrote:

On 9/27/09 24:37 , Toxic wrote:
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 00:24:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:

rolling my eyes

Is that a new feature on dashboard bobble head dolls?

Only if you're insured by Geico.

As much resources (money) is committed
to those lizard and caveman commercials,
their prices have to be non-competitively higher.
I guess they think the public is so naive
as to fall for cuteness over value.

The advertising is paid for with profits on invested float. The
amount spent on advertising pales compared to the amount taken in
profits on that investment.

It's how Warren Buffett built his billions.

In fact, Geico is a Buffett company.

Old September 28th 09, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

She Lubs me,,,,, she lubs me not,,,,, she lubs me,,,,, she lubs me
not,,,,,, she Lubs me!

Wen yoo said yoo lubs me,,,,, ahh wuz ahh happy mains,,,,,,, lets me
tolds yoo baiby,,,,,,,,, ahh am a Honky Tonk mains,,,,,,, lets me tolds
yoo baiby,,,,,,, ahh am ahh Honky Tonk mainnnnns,,,,,,,
cuhulin