Old October 2nd 09, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Doper Bill Baka & His 160 IQ

Bill Baka wrote...

Since when does my over 160 IQ come under *your* lowly scrutiny?
Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends
than
any amount of Pot smoke could ever do. I guess you believe the
government when they tell you Pot is worse than booze or smokes.
The worst side effect of pot is getting arrested and being labeled a
drug user by cops/attorneys/judges who mostly just get drunk,
legally.

Nurk does not seem to be such a bright bulb.

Bill Baka

FNurk writes...

Baka, total @$$ hat...what dufus would come on a public NG and brag
about being a total stoner as well as having a genius IQ...?...answer
is, a total IDIOT that's who (maybe ph.dufus would)...now its seems
you are inferring that all cops, lawyers and judges are alcoholics)...
160 IQ Baka...?...bwahahaha, more like 60 you dorfman!...smoke another
bowl and take a siesta!

Old October 2nd 09, 07:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Oct 2, 10:15*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
- Bill Baka wrote...
-
- Since when does my over 160 IQ
http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/61365.jpg

come under *your* lowly scrutiny?
Alcohol and tobacco have done more damage to my non smoking friends
than
any amount of Pot smoke could ever do. I guess you believe the
government when they tell you Pot is worse than booze or smokes.

- The worst side effect of pot is getting arrested
- and being labeled a drug user by cops/attorneys/
- judges who mostly just get drunk, legally.

Sure sounds like a real bad 'side-effect'
http://www.wayodd.com/funny-pictures...t-head-0Eo.jpg
* Arrested for Illegal Drug Use
* Convicted Illegal Drug User {Drug Addict}
* Branded as a Criminal for Life

-obtw- there are other real 'side-effects' too
http://botswana-alcoholaids.tripod.c...fuleffects.jpg

Old October 2nd 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Oct 2, 11:46 am, Bill Baka wrote:
Your pictures only point to your dim bulb status.
You have added *nothing*.

***Cheers to you Baka...This Buds for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyXFN4ocN_o

Is that the limit of your Internet abilities, finding pointers to
useless trivia?

and stop starring at the girls chest...why do you think they call it
DOPE?

First, I did not waste the time to watch the clip.
Second, I don't care about the chest.
Third. I have 2 girls (18 (ding-a-ling) and 19 (genius)) I can have
right now, but don't want.
Friends of my granddaughter.
Fourth, I'm 60 and married.
Fifth, I have a 14 year old discussing her sex life with me and waiting
to turn 18 so she can give me a try. (???????????).
Katie is a uniquely intelligent and advanced girl and lets it be known.
What I don't know is if she is going to pursue an encounter when she
does hit 18. Could be interesting.

oh by the by Baka, can we see your IQ Test Results...?...thought
not...:-)

The ones from the bottom end, Mensa, or some of the higher ones?

Bwahahahaha!

Always a sign or intelligence. This clown can't even put together a
proper sentence.
No crap over the girls, please. They are real and I took them for bike
rides and walks about 4-6 years ago and they *were* little then. What
was a short 7 year old is now a 5'8" 13 year old and the rest were
older. I have more potential action at 60 than I did when I was 16.
Kind of distracting.

Bill Baka
Old October 2nd 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
oh by the by Baka, can we see your IQ Test Results...?...thought
not...:-)

I never petitioned for a degree, just took all the courses I could in
everything that interested me, and that was not Political Science
(Oxymoron) or Ethnic Studies or any of the required junk.

That's like asking Bryant to produce his PhD!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

Those places are always rip-offs. I started to take a correspondence
course from Cleveland Institute of Electronics in 1969 and they were
still pushing tube theory, in a pay for course, no less.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

Probably many.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 11:43*am, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

*****This "Baka" turkey comes across as your standard paedophile.
His facination with young girls is disgusting and I have forwarded his
details onto the appropriate authorities.

Old October 3rd 09, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

~ RHF wrote:

Bill Baka,

I bet you have a 'mini' Mensa Certificate
from a Box of Cracker-Jacks to prove it.
http://www.crackerjack.com/home.htm

Mensa is for losers.
Old October 3rd 09, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

Mensa is for losers.

I just about filled my pocket protector with projectile tea when I read
that.

http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/hist...protector.html

mike (now using his K+E slide rule to scratch his back) II
Old October 3rd 09, 07:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

Bill Baka,

I bet you have a 'mini' Mensa Certificate
from a Box of Cracker-Jacks to prove it.
http://www.crackerjack.com/home.htm

Mensa is for losers.

That's why I didn't join. I had 2 of them working for me as sort of
junior engineers and the bad puns never stopped. They took me to one
meeting and that was more than enough. A bunch of people telling bad
jokes, making business deals on the side, and trying to look smarter
than the rest. Entertaining, but one evening was enough. Besides, the
entry requirement is only about 132.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
dave wrote:

Mensa is for losers.

I just about filled my pocket protector with projectile tea when I read
that.

http://www.ieee.org/web/aboutus/hist...protector.html

mike (now using his K+E slide rule to scratch his back) II

Exactly. I work in a lab full of dweebs. I'm not going to join a dweeb
club during my off hours. Amateur Radio is plenty geeky as it is.
Old October 3rd 09, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Considering I was walking them in groups, in public, and protecting them
from the seedy element and commended by the parents, you forward
anything you want to anyone you think cares. My granddaughter was in
class with one of them and her classmate started coming along, then her
3 sisters and it just kind of happened. Sex was not a topic except when
the now college oldest sister asked me about college and I said "No
boys, no sex.". As I said she is now in college.

Bill Baka