Old September 18th 09, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Chu-Baka...Doper Extraordinaire's view on DOPE

Chu-Baka wrote...

"...smoked dope since 1968 and I bet I've got a higher IQ than you
do...as for the Meth Labs, excute anyone associated with them on
sight; bullet to the head..."
(or some such verbage)

FN writes...

Chu-Baka...The Distinguish Troll Society hereby crowns you the
Distinguished Buffoon of rec dot radio/swave...thought we had it all
sewed up with ph.dufi but he flew the coup so here's your Dunce Cap
Award...go sit in the corner and face the wall...why do you think they
call it Dope...???...hey, go ahead and take out all the meth lab
druggies, cocain snorters, herion users that pass on HIV, and all the
dope smokers too, including YOURSELF!!!!...:-)
Old September 19th 09, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wi**** my hair would hurry up and grow LONNNNG.I wants to style it and
also profile it and also, also dye it different colors just like them
wimmins do.An old buddy of mine gives me my freebie haircuts, but I
don't wants any more haircuts.(he won't let me cut his hair though.Hey
Ronnie, you want me to give you a haircut? ///Hell NO!///

Last February 19, I weighed 210 pounds, now I weigh 165 pounds.I am
stating on my diet untill at least next February 19,2010.Maybe even six
or eight or ten months after that.

My boobs used to be a B Cup size, they have shrunk a lot because of my
diet.I don't like it because I wants my boobs to be HUGE! Basketball
size boobs.I wants to wear a bikini.
cuhulin

Old September 19th 09, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 19, 7:42*am, wrote:
I wi**** my hair would hurry up and grow LONNNNG.I wants to style it and
also profile it and also, also dye it different colors just like them
wimmins do.An old buddy of mine gives me my freebie haircuts, but I
don't wants any more haircuts.(he won't let me cut his hair though.Hey
Ronnie, you want me to give you a haircut? ///Hell NO!///

Last February 19, I weighed 210 pounds, now I weigh 165 pounds.I am
stating on my diet untill at least next February 19,2010.Maybe even six
or eight or ten months after that.

My boobs used to be a B Cup size, they have shrunk a lot because of my
diet.I don't like it because I wants my boobs to be HUGE! Basketball
size boobs.I wants to wear a bikini.
cuhulin

***cuhulin...if your not careful that diet might end up making you
look like an HIV patient at the local African Hospital in Kenya...but
best wishes on hitting your target weight goal of 120
pounds...MANLY!!!...:-)
Old September 20th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Chu-Baka wrote...

"...smoked dope since 1968 and I bet I've got a higher IQ than you
do...as for the Meth Labs, excute anyone associated with them on
sight; bullet to the head..."
(or some such verbage)

FN writes...

Chu-Baka...The Distinguish Troll Society hereby crowns you the
Distinguished Buffoon of rec dot radio/swave...thought we had it all
sewed up with ph.dufi but he flew the coup so here's your Dunce Cap
Award...go sit in the corner and face the wall...why do you think they
call it Dope...???...hey, go ahead and take out all the meth lab
druggies, cocain snorters, herion users that pass on HIV, and all the
dope smokers too, including YOURSELF!!!!...:-)

Because, *moron* alcohol is more damaging, drunk drivers kill more than
any other group, and even lighting a cigarette takes attention away from
driving.
If you for the campaign of one William Randolph Hearst It wouldn't be
illegal, alcohol would.

Do your history if you can type that in.

Bill Baka

Oh yeah.....PLONK!

Old September 20th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bracelet lost in World War Two returns home.
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32926922/ns/us_news-life

A Good story, a Good read.
cuhulin

Old September 20th 09, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Sep 19, 4:39*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Oh yeah.....PLONK!- Hide quoted text -

***thank you for your hostile reply...I know the Distinguished Troll
society will be sooooo thrilled...Listen DOPE HEAD...you pot smokers
are part of the problem, not part of the solution. and choose insrtead
to point the finger at the alcohol industry laying blame at William
Randolph Hearsts feet (may he R.I.P)...Oh, you've never been
drunk...?...what a loserrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you are, a two faced
blowhard....LISTEN DOPE HEAD...I'll spell it out for you...Dope is
ILLEGAL and contributes negatively on society and is a stepping stone
drug...you want to shoot meth lab people on sight, you said it...shoot
pot growers on sight as well...go "off" yourself Dorfman...:-)
Old September 20th 09, 03:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Bill Baka wrote:
Because, *moron* alcohol is more damaging, drunk drivers kill more than
any other group, and even lighting a cigarette takes attention away from
driving.
If you for the campaign of one William Randolph Hearst It wouldn't be
illegal, alcohol would.

Do your history if you can type that in.

Bill Baka

Oh yeah.....PLONK!

All stimulants and depressants are damaging, it's just how much you take
that's the issue.

Neither of these are more damaging than the other. They do damage to
different parts of the body is all. Both are addictive, although you
can overdose if you eat cannabis.

Saying alcohol OR weed is harmless is foolish, we're adults we can hurt
ourselves as much as we want to... as long as it's legal to do so. Weed
isn't legal.

I have children and I like to set an example for them. I don't take
anything that's illegal, and I'm not a criminal, I don't break the law,
and am not a repeat offender like those that drive above the speed limit.

If you choose to go outside the law of your country, then you take a
risk. There's no point complaining about it until the laws change.

Regards Charles

Old September 20th 09, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Chilla wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Because, *moron* alcohol is more damaging, drunk drivers kill more
than any other group, and even lighting a cigarette takes attention
away from driving.
If you for the campaign of one William Randolph Hearst It wouldn't be
illegal, alcohol would.

Do your history if you can type that in.

Bill Baka

Oh yeah.....PLONK!

All stimulants and depressants are damaging, it's just how much you take
that's the issue.

Amen. I took a whole box of No-Doze 100% caffeine back in 1969 to drive
from L.A. to Sacramento, then San Jose, then back to L. A. by which time
I was ready to die. And yet it is legal in coffee.

Neither of these are more damaging than the other. They do damage to
different parts of the body is all. Both are addictive, although you
can overdose if you eat cannabis.

I have never had someone tell me about an LD/50 for cannabis, I don't
think you can physically eat that many brownies.

Saying alcohol OR weed is harmless is foolish, we're adults we can hurt
ourselves as much as we want to... as long as it's legal to do so. Weed
isn't legal.

Weed isn't legal simply due to the efforts of one William Randolph
Hearst. He did it to sell newspapers as far back as 1914.
Do some history.

I have children and I like to set an example for them. I don't take
anything that's illegal, and I'm not a criminal, I don't break the law,
and am not a repeat offender like those that drive above the speed limit.

Do you smoke or drink? Those are even worse habits to pass on.

If you choose to go outside the law of your country, then you take a
risk. There's no point complaining about it until the laws change.

Regards Charles

Unfortunately the government is too far ahead of us to even think
revolution.

Bill Baka
Old September 20th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I smoke like a choo choo Train, cigarette tobacco I buy at a tobacco
store, I hand roll my own cigarettes.I quit the booze last February.I
never have messed around with dope or drugs.I drink tons of coffee (a
spoon of instant non-decaffenated coffee in a cup of water, no sweetner
or anything else) every day and night.I guess tobacco and caffein
really are drugs.
cuhulin