Old November 4th 09, 07:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour of Your Daily Life Each and...

wrote:
New California Gold Rush Thwarted By Salmon.
www.rense.com

Thwarted,,,
Screw the Salmon, catch em and eat em! I luvs Salmon.GO for the GOLD! GO
for the GUSTO!
cuhulin

*Idiot.*
Bill Baka
Old November 4th 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Paying Republican't debt - Prez Obama Taxing Every Hour ofYour Daily Life Each and Every

On Nov 4, 5:34*am, dave wrote:
Ima wrote:

Facts are the truth not spoken by FAUX who make up their
* * * *own FAUCTs on FAUX.

limpballs simply says **** to get mor listeners and gets payed $400m to
do it.

- As an objective, third-party observer,

R O T F L - o a o a ~ RHF
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...rch+this+group

I am compelled to point out your
use of slang names, e. g. "limpballs" makes you appear to be on the same
intellectual firmament as your opponent.

Old November 4th 09, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-Mia : How May America Boy & GirlsDid You Kill Today ?

On Nov 4, 5:32*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:
NOT One Dollar is Spend without the US Congress
-if- Bush 'Cooked-the-Books'
-then- Pelosi was Stirring the Pot
-and- Reid was Feeding the Fire
-wrt- Obama's War in Afghanistan : Prez Obama
seems unable to decide to Sh*t or Get Off the Pot
* *Prez Obama's Indecision and Inaction will Insure
that the Afghanistan War Will Be Lost

- War is stupid,
- Obama is not.

hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-Mia
How May America Boy & Girls
Did You Kill Today ?

hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-Mia
How May Iraqi Boy & Girls
Did You Kill Today ?

hey, Hey. HEY ! Prez O-Bomb-Mia
How May Afghanistan Boy & Girls
Did You Kill Today ?
Old November 4th 09, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 4, 5:30*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
New California Gold Rush Thwarted By Salmon.
www.rense.com

Thwarted,,,
Screw the Salmon, catch em and eat em! I luvs Salmon.GO for the GOLD! GO
for the GUSTO!
cuhulin

Walt Disney owns all the land around where

- gold was first discovered in California

The Legend of California's Gold Discovery . . .
-this- Marshall Gold Discovery
http://www.sfmuseum.org/hist2/gold.html
http://www.parks.ca.gov/Default.asp?page_id=484
-or- The Discovery of Gold in California
http://www.consrv.ca.gov/cgs/geologi...Discovery.aspx

- (7 miles West of Daddy's couch).

Dave shouldn't that be "Puff" Daddy's Couch ?

*They are going to build new
studios up here, and turn the Burbank campus into condos I guess.

http://www.placesearth.com/usa/calif...lacerita/place...

Old November 5th 09, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics

Ima wrote:

Facts are the truth not spoken by FAUX who make up their own
FAUCTs on FAUX.
limpballs simply says **** to get mor listeners and gets payed $400m
to do it.

dave wrote:

As an objective, third-party observer, I am compelled to point out your
use of slang names, e. g. "limpballs" makes you appear to be on the same
intellectual firmament as your opponent.

Maybe yes, maybe no.

It could just be his way of expressing the utter contempt he has for
that Nazi gas bag.

F.A. Last Hours Donnie Boatanchors 0 August 7th 07 12:54 AM
24 hours, OK I Go [email protected] Shortwave 3 April 18th 07 04:50 AM
24 hours [email protected] Shortwave 5 April 18th 07 03:52 AM
36 hours Roger General 1 April 1st 07 04:59 PM
24 hours, OK I Go Brenda Ann Shortwave 0 March 27th 07 12:44 AM