Old November 5th 09, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Kraven's Cook Book Info/Arrest Anniversary Bash

As per usual Krypto the Klown has stuck his snout where it doesn't
belong...I'll stand by my post that "the Kraven" berated a poor woman
over her cream sauce and stuffed pork loin over at rec dot cooking and
supposedly (going on recall now, can't locate the old post) told her
"read all about how to do it in my cookbook" or some such
verbage...If anyone has the capability to repost/research the thread
thanks in advance...I'd also like to know where I can find a copy of
said publication...

January 8th, 2010 Kombat Kraven Krammer Arrest Anniversary Bash
rec.knives, rec,cooking, sct, rec.radio.shortwave

Troll wrote..."...Jan 8th, a day that will live in infamy..."
"the Kraven" wrote "...it sure as Hell will..."

See you all there!!!
Old November 6th 09, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Nov 5, 2:44*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I'll stand by my post that "the Kraven" berated a poor woman
over her cream sauce and stuffed pork loin over at rec dot cooking

************rest snipped************

I just have to say this Fred.

This part of your post, be it intentional or not,
just makes me freeking laugh my butt off.

I know what you said was the truth but just
saying. ;-)

Old November 6th 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Nov 6, 12:54*pm, Gregg wrote:
On Nov 5, 2:44*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

I'll stand by my post that "the Kraven" berated a poor woman
over her cream sauce and stuffed pork loin over at rec dot cooking

* * * * * * * ************rest snipped************

I just have to say this Fred.

This part of your post, be it intentional or not,
just makes me freeking laugh my butt off.

I know what you said was the truth but just
saying. ;-)

***I was there at rec.cooking and broke the story over at SCT. He
didn't really berate her that much but instead told her she had it all
wrong and that if she really wanted a great dish to buy his cook book
and in essence to "throw her receipes away". Apparently she was making
the sauce with a "roux" and as I recall he demanded it be "done with a
corn starch slurry" and to cook the loin to med rare, remove it from
the oven, and then let it rest as the internal temp will cook it to
the desired doneness. The post was a long time ago but if I remember
right he wanted an "apple pairing stuffing" with the pork loin and not
the traditional bread stuffing we are all use to seeing. Fancies
himself as a classicly trained chef I guess amongst other things. Well
its neither here nor there quite frankly however I would enjoy reading
his book.

Old November 6th 09, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

www.devilfinder.com
Old Southern Cooking Recipes

Enjoy!
cuhulin

Old November 7th 09, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Gregg wrote:
I just have to say this Fred.

This part of your post, be it intentional or not,
just makes me freeking laugh my butt off.

I know what you said was the truth but just
saying. ;-)- Hide quoted text -

You are very welcome Chilla, take care.:-)
Old November 13th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Gregg wrote:
I just have to say this Fred.

This part of your post, be it intentional or not,
just makes me freeking laugh my butt off.

I know what you said was the truth but just
saying. ;-)- Hide quoted text -

You are very welcome Chilla, take care.:-)

***Seems to me that Chilla, aka Chuckles the Klown from the failed YH-
Knives forum needs a new killfile provider...Just isn't doing the job
for you Chuckie, you old sod...like you use to killfile us out of yh
knives ehhh...I had 3 or 4 aliases that went completely undetected, I
used Kombats old sock puppet aliases from SCT...Remember Claire
Vickers, Phil Glazer, and Stent?...*grin*
Wonder if they are still good over there?...Bwahahaha!