Old November 11th 09, 10:25 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Obama-Care© Killing the Patient [Taxpayer] is NOT the Answer

On Nov 11, 7:31*am, dave wrote:
lab~rat :-) wrote:
And why would Obama **** away millions of dollars in hard earned
taxpayer money jetting across the country to campaign for a bill that
he hasn't been personally involved in?

I can understand you positioning yourself to start distancing Obama
from this ridiculous bill, but it will never happen.
--
lab~rat *:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?

His "distance" (until very recently) from this legislation has been
widely decried by the progressives. The president doesn't need me to
help him with his image. *I speak from a position of journalistic
neutrality on this one.

- A supposedly insured family losing their
- life savings and home due to an illness is
- ridiculous.
- Trying to do something about that is not.

-but- Killing the Patient [Taxpayer] is NOT the Answer [.]

"Sick Around the World" hosted by T.R. Reid
on PBS for Health Care That Really Cares©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...8cbbeb31a6e20f
Old November 11th 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Default President Doofus: "Don't jump to conclusions..."

lab~rat :-) wrote:

A supposedly insured family losing their life savings and home due to an
illness is ridiculous.

Are you saying that there should be a law that people have medical
insurance before they have a flat screen, an X-Box and a host of other
goofy toys?

People with insurance are still getting wiped-out by disease.

Blame the victim; great strategy. It's that kind of thinking that made
us what we are today.

Health freedom for all Americans!
Old November 11th 09, 11:17 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

People usually react badly when they are being
Preached-At and DICTATED TO and 'Herr' Obama
tends to do that a lot. ~ RHF
.

He's the president. You elected him to preside. I know he doesn't tell
you to do cool stuff like go to the mall and coexist with fish, but he
is our president.
Old November 11th 09, 11:36 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

.
The "Costs" of Nancy Pelosi's Obama-Care© Bill :
45% Top Tax Rates Coming & More Taxes Too
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...b85834a0d690b7
.

45% is fair for people who make millions.
Old November 11th 09, 11:38 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 11, 5:20*pm, RHF wrote:
On Nov 11, 3:45*am, "Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names"

wrote:
On Nov 6, 8:24*pm, MagneticEnergy wrote:

You mean jump to conclusions why President Obama has ingnored members
of Congress who happen to be Republicans, in his new "era of post-
partisanship" and have officially asked three times since July to have
an appointment with the President to discuss heath care,

You need to pay attention.

Between his inauguration and late April the President had several
meetings with Republikkkon members of Congress regardihg health care
and after every meeting, they have trooped out of the White House,
stood in front of the microphones, and announced their opposition.

Faced with this response from the Party of No, he had no recourse but
to push ahead.

People usually react badly when they are being
Preached-At and DICTATED TO and 'Herr' Obama
tends to do that a lot. ~ RHF

How right you are. And, as we all know, Rev. George Bush -- remember
him? He told an Amish audience he was chosen by God -- never, ever
preached to us.

Old November 12th 09, 02:50 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

wrote:
On Nov 6, 8:24*pm, MagneticEnergy wrote:

You mean jump to conclusions why President Obama has ingnored members
of Congress who happen to be Republicans, in his new "era of post-
partisanship" and have officially asked three times since July to have
an appointment with the President to discuss heath care,

You need to pay attention.

Between his inauguration and late April the President had several
meetings with Republikkkon members of Congress regardihg health care
and after every meeting, they have trooped out of the White House,
stood in front of the microphones, and announced their opposition.

Faced with this response from the Party of No, he had no recourse but
to push ahead.

- - People usually react badly when they are being
- - Preached-At and DICTATED TO and 'Herr' Obama
- - tends to do that a lot. ~ RHF

Herr Obama has 'promised' Health Care In Our Time
.. . . coming to a Death panel near you . . .
Old November 12th 09, 06:24 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Dave -proclaims- {Higher} Taxes Are The Cost of Freedom!

RHF wrote:

Dave -proclaims- {Higher} Taxes Are The Cost of Freedom !

Taxes are NOT Freedom : There are a form of
Government Imposed Economic Servitude.

it boggles {over taxes} the 'free' american mind ~ RHF
.

Who pays for the military?

Who pays for highways?

Who pays for flood control and reclamation?
Old November 12th 09, 09:29 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 12, 10:24*am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

Dave -proclaims- {Higher} Taxes Are The Cost of Freedom !

Taxes are NOT Freedom : There are a form of
Government Imposed Economic Servitude.

it boggles {over taxes} the 'free' american mind ~ RHF
*.

- Who pays for the military?

Is Prez Obama going to give the US Military a
Pay Increase and above poverty Living Wage ?
- - - Great I Will Pay Those Taxes.
-but- NO Billions in new Higher Taxes for
Wall Street and Friends of Obama Bail-Outs

- Who pays for highways?

Is Nancy Pelosi going to build new Highways
and Bridges ?
- - - Great I Will Pay Those Road Taxes.
-but- NO Billions in new Higher Taxes for
ACORN and Friends of Pelosi Bail-Outs

- Who pays for flood control and reclamation?

Is Harry Reid going to build new Dams, Levees
and Waterways ?
- - - Great I Will Pay Those Water Taxes.
-but- NO Billions in new Higher Taxes for
the UAW & SEIU Union Bosses & Bail-Outs
Old November 13th 09, 09:55 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Nov 12, 4:32*pm, dave wrote:
Brenda Ann wrote:
"dave" wrote in message
m...
RHF wrote:
Dave -proclaims- {Higher} Taxes Are The Cost of Freedom !

Taxes are NOT Freedom : There are a form of
Government Imposed Economic Servitude.

it boggles {over taxes} the 'free' american mind ~ RHF
*.
Who pays for the military?

Who pays for highways?

Who pays for flood control and reclamation?

Who pays for our representatives and Senators?

Who pays for police and fire protection?

Who pays for clean water?

Who pays for hydro power?

On the flip side of the coin...

Who pays for eminant domain seizures?

.

- Nobody's perfect.

Speak for yourself Dave ;-}

We Live in the Age-of-Obama-R-Us

-*But to pretend that the government is an entity
separate from the people

Some governments {little 'g' goverments} do 'reflect'
the "Values" of the People that they serve -while-
Other Governments {Big "G" Goverments} 'impose'
"Values" of the People that they control

- is to betray a total lack of understanding of
- basic civics.

That's a basic reality of this world.
-while- 'basic civics' are simple abstract ideas and
concepts without actions that support the assertions.

-*We get the exact government we deserve.

We "Get" the government that we will 'tolerate'.

We Earn the Rights We Exercise and Stand-Up For.

We Make the Government Happen That We Fight For.

- 28 years of Reaganomics

Dave there you go again blaming Reagan who left
office in 1989 {20 Years Ago} and Died in 2004
{5 Years Ago} -time-check- It's Now 2009 and
Prez Obama is the US President and we are now
living under Obama-Nomics©
Excessive spending, Spending. SPENDING !
Higher taxes, Taxes. TAXES !

- got us totally robbed to the bone by the piggish
- rich ****s.

Dave to the World All Americans are "rich".

-*They literally looted empty the treasury during that time

The Wall Street Bail-Out with Billions going to the
Friends of the Obama-Regime©

- and now we have nothing but trillions of notes
- owed to the Chinese.

Obama-Nomics© Prez Obama Spent in 8-Months
as much or more than fromer president Bush did
in 8 Years -that's-a- Obama $12 to Bush $1 ratio.

- Reagan et al borrowed money from the Chinese
- to finance his "tax cuts".

1 - We the American People 'bought' Things
from the Chinese. -thus- Giving the Chinese
American Dollars {Holding-the-Bag}

2 - Next the US Government Sold the Chinese
US Treasury Notes [IOUs] and Redeemed the
US Dollars from the Chinese -thus- Giving the
Chinese America's IOUs {Holding-the-Bag}

3 - Now the Chinese Have Us [the USA] In-the-Bag.
{Double Bagged and Tagged}

China - I be O'ing U'oo ~ RHF

- They then transferred all the liability to wage earners.

D'Oh ! - In the Year 1913 the 16th Amendment was
'Ratified' and the US Government was Officially Funded
mainly by an Income Tax -making- All US Government
'Liabilities' the Due Debt of American Wage Earners.
-note- The Full Faith and {Paper} Credit of the US
Federal Government is the US Economy and each
and every American Worker/Tax Payer individually
and Collectively "The US Economy".
*** We Have Meant The GDP -and- It Is Us ***
Drafted in 1909 by Prez Taft [R]
Signed in to Law in 1913 by Prez Wilson [D]

- We got ****ed.

NO WE GOT TAXED [.] = Gang Tax {Gang Rape}
by : Higher Taxes & More Taxes & Lots-of-Taxes

- I don't care, because this always happens and
- there is no reason why this time should be any
- different. *

Prez Obama 'promised' HOPE and we got
excessive spending, Spending. SPENDING !

Prez Obama 'promised' CHANGE and we got
higher taxes, More Taxes. LOTS-OF-TAXES !

- (Did you really think that absurd 1775 rebellion
- was going to go unanswered.

What Comes Around Goes Around
-ps- If You Let It.

-*Look up British East India Company;
-*the Goldman Sacks of the 18th century).

Only time will tell 'if' that analogy is true.

- I am just frustrated as hell when theoretically
- intelligent people can't see what happened.

Ah Yes . . . In Theory . . . Intelligent People Exist . . .
-but-mostly- People are simply People.
-and- Vote With Their Pocket Books
-thus- Vote Their Pocket Books

So Dave 'you' are Preaching Revolution
{Open Rebellion} Against the combined
Reagan-Bush-Clinton-Bush-Obama Regime-A-Thon !

- Eat the rich.

Dave on a World-Wide Global Scale :
That would make 'you' a Cannibal ~ RHF
Old November 13th 09, 10:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics,alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Three Principles of Obama-Nomics© : Higher Taxes & More Taxes & Lot's of Taxes

On Nov 12, 5:00*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:

Reagan et al borrowed money from the Chinese to finance his "tax cuts".
*They then transferred all the liability to wage earners. We got ****ed.

- Even back during the campaign for his first term
- when he read the tax plan off his teleprompter
- (he was already alzheimered by then) his opponent
- GHWB rightly called it "Voodoo" economics.
- --
- Operator Bob
- Echo Charlie 42

Now we can it Obama-Nomics© cause it makes
Zombies out of Hard Working Americans who have
to Pay Higher Taxes & More Taxes & Lot's of Taxes