Old December 3rd 09, 04:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Obama's Afghan Strategery

wrote:
www.devilfinder.com
Raytheon manufacturing Mississippi

Raytheon Jobs in Lawrence,MS
Raytheon Jobs in Forest,MS

You lookin ferr ahh Job?
cuhulin

Ahm too old ferr ahh job. ;-)

Krypsis

Old December 3rd 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 2, 8:03*pm, Krypsis wrote:
wrote:
www.devilfinder.com
Raytheon manufacturing Mississippi

Raytheon Jobs in Lawrence,MS
Raytheon Jobs in Forest,MS

You lookin ferr ahh Job?
cuhulin

Ahm too old ferr ahh job. *;-)

Krypsis

***Maybe Pinkie can get you one in his new Pan Asian Bistro in Singers
Krypto...:-)
Old December 3rd 09, 01:48 PM posted to alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave

Rick Saunders wrote:
On Dec 2, 2:49�pm, dave wrote:

If we simply pay people to leave us alone, Boeing and Raytheon won't get
a piece of the action.

Ah, the ol' "military-industrial complex" school of
thought. Wow, that takes me back... how 1960s!

Dwight D. Eisenhower was right.
Old December 3rd 09, 01:58 PM posted to alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave

Ernst Blofeld wrote:
On Dec 2, 11:49 am, dave wrote:
If we simply pay people to leave us alone, Boeing and Raytheon won't get
a piece of the action.

I'm shocked that you regard President Obama, the Democratic house, and
the Democratic Senate as being in the pockets of defense contractors,
and that they would send America's sons to their deaths in Afghanistan
in order to increase defense industry profits.

It sounds like you should work for their defeat. Will you pledge to
work with me to vote them out of office? We must join hands across
party aisles to work on projects that all agree upon.

All big government is inherently corrupt.

I like the tribes and villages, maybe city-states; nothing bigger.
Power sucks.
Old December 3rd 09, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Last night I forgot to put my false top plate of teeth in the plastic
thingy of fizzy stuff.I woked up at about 6:30 thi mawnin.My false teeth
had fell out, doggy was sloppin all over my false teeth.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 09, 02:51 AM posted to alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

All big government is inherently corrupt.

I like the tribes and villages, maybe city-states; nothing bigger. Power
sucks.

Even City States are too big. Look at history and Rome, Venice,
Carthage, Athens etc...

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:

Old December 4th 09, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Carthage? I was born in Carthage (an All American City U.S.A.) on
November 5,1941, it was on a Wednesday afternoon at about 3:30 PM.Do you
know when you were born?.
www.thecarthaginian.com

www.devilfinder.com
50,000 square foot plant expansion Shannon Mississippi

U.S.Navy stuff.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 09, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do you remember Telamon's killfiles? They were Extensive, to say the
least! I was looking at them last night.
cuhulin

Old December 4th 09, 12:48 PM posted to alt.fan.dan-quayle,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush,rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:
dave wrote:

All big government is inherently corrupt.

I like the tribes and villages, maybe city-states; nothing bigger. Power
sucks.

Even City States are too big. Look at history and Rome, Venice,
Carthage, Athens etc...

mike

I'm open to that. I envision a time when Los Angeles trades movies to
Bakersfield for gasoline.