Old December 14th 09, 07:54 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Democrat controlled US Government spending up 24% in 2 years?

If the GDP growth rate is 4% per year (the US) and your ideal federal
tax growth rate should be 17% of that 4% (we assume state tax will
occupy another 13% or so), and no more than 30% (or limited to credit
that can be paid back in 2 years) why are Democrats and Republicans
growing government programs by 24% in two years when the GDP does not
allow for it?

At 15 trillion dollars of GDP, you can't increase spending by more
than $200 billion dollars to stay within expected tax ratios, and Mr.
Obama has increased spending by 7 times that rate, and with a second
major spending package at the end of the year, the United States is
spending government money at 14 times the rate ever attempted at any
time in history in just one year? If you counted two years it would
be much more?

This is the financial equivalent of inflation, only through indirect
taxing, and that is why job growth will freeze?

Is the result of alcohol, and we need to turn this big boat around?

If citizens have no where to go, what makes you think we are just
going to be silent and not say anything, or not work hard to get these
people out of office?
Are they trying to throw us out of our houses by crushing us
financially?

"this message has an incorporated legal disclaimer that releases the
author and publishers from all legal liabilities under past, current
and future laws, for which the reader understands is part of the
message. Details of the legal disclaimer are located at www.radiotalkingpoints.com,
as of 1 Dec, 2009, in the event this disclaimer is no longer available
online, you agree not to sue the author or publishers for any reason
past, current, or future, otherwise the message is a complete
fabrication and is conjecture, or a work of fiction if you do not
agree to this disclaimer."
Old December 14th 09, 08:15 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

How many spending bills did George Bush veto?

Answer: 0

Anybody who thinks President Obama invented deficit spending has been
watching way too much Fox & Friends.
Old December 14th 09, 09:29 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 14, 2:15*am, Christopher Helms wrote:
How many spending bills did George Bush veto?

Answer: 0

Anybody who thinks President Obama invented deficit spending has been
watching way too much Fox & Friends.

Well holy Jeebus, man! If deficit spending was so bad then, for f-ing
sake why is it just peachy now? I remember recently the Democrats and
other leftist wingnuts nearly exploded with rage and vile hatred every
time Bush spent a dime, and now they are willing to drop a trillion in
debt every few months or so.
Old December 14th 09, 09:44 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, well, Bush did not write the Congressional Budget, that's why
the title of the post began with the word Democrat?

Things are not peachy, and I don't give a darn if a Republican or a
Democrat is in office, I am not going to be silent when government
spending is approaching 30 times the tolerable level of expected
spending limits, and they are threatening to "create jobs" by
destroying your personal freedoms incrementally?

Old December 14th 09, 12:55 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 14, 2:54*am, MagneticEnergy wrote:
[...]

So it's OK to spend trillions of dollars that we don't have during the
Bush administration, they had the biggest deficit in history but that
is good debt. Today's debt, administered by the evil dems, is bad
debt even though we are using that debt to create businesses and jobs.

Oh, yeah, and don't look behind the curtain, you might see banks
repaying the government for money they got to keep them going. We
just got $24 billion from Chase.

Old December 14th 09, 02:25 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

MagneticEnergy wrote:
If the GDP growth rate is 4% per year (the US) and your ideal federal
tax growth rate should be 17% of that 4% (we assume state tax will
occupy another 13% or so), and no more than 30% (or limited to credit
that can be paid back in 2 years) why are Democrats and Republicans
growing government programs by 24% in two years when the GDP does not
allow for it?

8 years of neglect requires some catching up.
Old December 14th 09, 05:20 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave

"MagneticEnergy" wrote in message
Yeah, well, Bush did not write the Congressional Budget, that's why
the title of the post began with the word Democrat?

Feb. 4, 2008"

"Proposed F.Y. 2009 budget"

"President Bush is sending Congress a $3 trillion budget plan"

"Bush's final full budget is for the 2009 fiscal year, which begins on Oct.
1. It proposes spending $3.1 trillion, up 6 percent from projected spending
of $2.9 trillion in the current budget year."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22990613/

Old December 15th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Top Shrink: Leftist are Mentally Ill
www.worldnetdaily.com

So Are democraps.That IS the TRUTH!

www.devilfinder.com
Eminent Phychiatrist say democrats and liberals are Clinically Insane

www.devilfinder.com
Dave Daubenmire And to the Republic
cuhulin

Old December 16th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bo Gritz.Delta Force and MK-Ultra.
www.rense.com
cuhulin