Old December 23rd 09, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default KABC, KFI have stopped HD interference

It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.
Old December 23rd 09, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.

That's great Dave, you can punch a button!

Now, all you need to do is learn the code.

Have a wonderful drug addled Christmas and New Year!

Old December 23rd 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.

That's great Dave, you can punch a button!

Now, all you need to do is learn the code.

Have a wonderful drug addled Christmas and New Year!

I have a button for that (CW Mode) as well. Don't drown in the
punchbowl. We'd miss you (like a familiar wart).
Old December 25th 09, 01:42 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 23, 4:58*am, dave wrote:
It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. *I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.

AM HD is dying faster than than FM HD. IBOC on AM is plain criminal.
Old December 25th 09, 12:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
On Dec 23, 4:58 am, dave wrote:
It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.

AM HD is dying faster than than FM HD. IBOC on AM is plain criminal.

KFI has resumed digicasting, to the detriment of its analogue audience.

Old December 27th 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 26, 7:08*am, dave wrote:
Bob Dobbs wrote:
dave wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 23, 4:58 am, dave wrote:
It really called attention to KFI's selective fading issue. *I can use
my SW2 in sync mode again.
AM HD is dying faster than than FM HD. IBOC on AM is plain criminal.
KFI has resumed digicasting, to the detriment of its analogue audience..

Yes, their signal is again noise (hiss) free and if/when their programming
starts to lean away from the hard right boredom, maybe it'll be worth spending a
few listening moments with them, even tick their box in the diary.

Wayne Resnik is OK. *Jesus Christ doesn't suck. *I miss John Batchelor;
Monica Crowley makes me horny.

Hey, you left out Leo Laporte!

Batchelor is a decent right winger. Well, certainly better than the
rest of the wingnuts.

KKOB 770, KKOH 780, KABC 790 David Shortwave 1 October 4th 07 02:31 PM
KABC, KDIS: No IBOC at 1815 PDT David Shortwave 3 March 14th 07 02:10 AM
Stopped by, WTF? Scott in Baltimore CB 11 June 11th 04 10:24 PM
Maybe it has stopped Burr Shortwave 2 September 28th 03 07:05 PM
Maybe it has stopped Burr Shortwave 0 September 28th 03 03:30 PM