Old January 3rd 10, 01:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.scuba,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Nurk_Fred = Bret Delphs = Ron Thompson = Michael Young

On Dec 31 2009, 9:57*pm, "Tammy McNift" wrote:

Dear "Question Guy",

I don't normally post, and prefer to lurk but at this point I feel I have to
speak up to prevent the group from being ruined by trolls such as yourself.
Have a nice day!

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

I just wanted to commend you for your recent posting. You sound like a
very nice young woman and I think I speak for many of the other
subscribers here when I say IT is wonderful to have some female input
here on SCT at last.

Would you have any pictures OF yourself you wouldn't mind emailing to
my private inbox? It is the usual practice for all new subscribers as
a way for members to get to know one another a little better.

Thanks so much and we all look forward TO lots more posts from you!

Kind Regards and speak with you again real soon,
Brian Anasta

Old January 3rd 10, 01:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.scuba,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Brian Anasta wrote:
On Dec 31 2009, 9:57 pm, "Tammy McNift" wrote:

Dear "Question Guy",

I don't normally post, and prefer to lurk but at this point I feel I have to
speak up to prevent the group from being ruined by trolls such as yourself.
Have a nice day!

Tammy

Hi Tammy,

I just wanted to commend you for your recent posting. You sound like a
very nice young woman and I think I speak for many of the other
subscribers here when I say IT is wonderful to have some female input
here on SCT at last.

Would you have any pictures OF yourself you wouldn't mind emailing to
my private inbox? It is the usual practice for all new subscribers as
a way for members to get to know one another a little better.

It is NOT a usual practice for all new subscribers to post a picture of
themselves to other subscribers inboxes.
Besides, Tammy is neither female nor an original poster. In fact, "he"
may even be a sock puppet of yours! Though "Tammy" spoke up, nothing of
substance was said.

Krypsis
Old January 3rd 10, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.scuba,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

On Jan 4, 2:38*am, Krypsis wrote:

It is NOT a usual practice for all new subscribers to post a picture of
themselves to other subscribers inboxes.
Besides, Tammy is neither female nor an original poster. In fact, "he"
may even be a sock puppet of yours! Though "Tammy" spoke up, nothing of
substance was said.

Krypsis-

******* You just don't get it do you Krypto????????

Every post you reply to shows you to be a fool and you just keep on
going.

ROTFLMAO

OT Hunter Thompson Blasts Off Tonight David Shortwave 2 August 21st 05 01:10 AM
( OT ) Hunter S. Thompson [email protected] Shortwave 8 February 24th 05 01:49 AM
hunter s. thompson quotes Birchy CB 0 February 23rd 05 10:58 PM
RIP Hunter S. Thompson I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 2 February 21st 05 07:51 PM
linda thompson john Shortwave 1 January 15th 05 04:27 AM